Page 1168 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 168668106811181158116611671168116911701178 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,680 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Winding up someone, threatening you with a length of metal pipe, while you are tied to a chair. - Way to go.

How many people live in the village of Emmerdale? I cannot believe that a fair would set up in a place so small. When I worked as a photographer for a local newspaper, I used to cover similar events, Spring, Summer, Christmas and bank holiday fairs, and most of the time not many people turned up, those that did, did not have the money to spend on the rides. I used to spend quite a lot of time chatting to the ride operators while waiting for the chance to snap people "enjoying themselves" and they told me that it was becoming more and more difficult to cover their costs. The cost of transport, maintenance and running costs of a carousel are considerable and would be lucky to break even in a tiny place like Emmerdale.

Also on the cost of an outdoor ice rink would be nowhere near, ?65,000, these ice rinks do not use real ice, they made of some sort of hard plastic or resin. No freezing is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    How many people live in the village of Emmerdale? I cannot believe that a fair would set up in a place so small. When I worked as a photographer for a local newspaper, I used to cover similar events, Spring, Summer, Christmas and bank holiday fairs, and most of the time not many people turned up, those that did, did not have the money to spend on the rides. I used to spend quite a lot of time chatting to the ride operators while waiting for the chance to snap people "enjoying themselves" and they told me that it was becoming more and more difficult to cover their costs. The cost of transport, maintenance and running costs of a carousel are considerable and would be lucky to break even in a tiny place like Emmerdale.

Also on the cost of an outdoor ice rink would be nowhere near, ?65,000, these ice rinks do not use real ice, they made of some sort of hard plastic or resin. No freezing is involved.
    It was a very impressive set up for a small village.

Surprised they never called the baby Adam, no sign of an umbilical cord.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    It was a very impressive set up for a small village.
    Not just a small village, the smallest village in the whole of Yorkshire. Were all the extra people staying at the B&B ? I am not convinced by you Livesy. You are still a total pratt.

Torvill the Red nose reindeer ...didn't have a shiny nose.

Deleted scene..." How long has he been tied up there Dad? Has he been to the toilet yet? "

Chloe keeps on about being left for dead, How come she woke up in hospital ?

Where was Clemmy's boyfriend ?

cain as grumpy santa

no one at a busy fair sees tracy and caleb

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    cain as grumpy santa

no one at a busy fair sees tracy and caleb
    Can't wait until Tracey and Caleb are caught out.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Surprised they never called the baby Adam, no sign of an umbilical cord.
    Wondering how long it takes to empty the birthing pool afterwards, do they use a bucket or do they have a pump, and pump it out the window.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (22-12-2023), lizann (22-12-2023), Perdita (22-12-2023)

Well the Torvill and Dean storyline turned out to be a massive load of rubbish.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (22-12-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    Has Will (the ex jailbird) forgotten that he covered up a murder to protect his daughter?
    Found it very odd that Kim did not mention this when Will was disapproving of her accidentally killing Craig. Not realistic at all.

Thread Information