Page 64 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566741141645641064 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

I really felt sorry for Lisa, I hope she will tell someone soon and not keep it to herself. I think Maisie needs to move on from Ryan, I just wish she wouldnt use poor Nikhil in the process he so sweet and nice and geniunely loves her bless him.
    angelblue

Im surprised that Lisa wasnt able to deal with th Chuckle Brother. After all he is quite an insignificant little runt and Lisa sn exactly a shrinking Violet.

I hope that Zak and Cain deal out some Dingle justice to him

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (07-01-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Nollaig chridheil huibh View Post
    Im surprised that Lisa wasnt able to deal with th Chuckle Brother. After all he is quite an insignificant little runt and Lisa sn exactly a shrinking Violet.

+ 1

Poor Lisa - If she does tell anyone will they believe her after all she was flirting lots with him and they all know he fancies her

Diane looks jealous of Doug's new woman

Poor Lisa at least she confided in Debbie they were always close

Quote Originally Posted by Crimbo Cracker View Post
    + 1

Poor Lisa - If she does tell anyone will they believe her after all she was flirting lots with him and they all know he fancies her
    Once they see the bruises and marks on her they will know it wasn't consensual

Quote Originally Posted by Nollaig chridheil huibh View Post

Whrn you look at Lisa and think how she's handled Zak, Cain and shadrach over the years then anyone would think that she coould have knocked Derek out. But she froze she was terrified as anyone would be. My heart went out to her tonight when she told Debbie that she wasn't going to report it,I can't wait until that slimeball Derek gets his cuppance.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Im happy in a way that they are doing a rape storyline because you always hear about it in the news and theyve picked a good character and actress for the part. Also its a normal family woman rather than a young teenager that went on a nightout. Whilst every case is important, its just as important to show that this horrible crime can happen to anyone, any age.
    And the fact that she wont report it is an even bigger issue

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (08-01-2011), tammyy2j (09-01-2011)

Emmerdale have been very clever in this storyline. As you say it's not the usual female type that viewers would expect to get raped in a soap. And how the story evolves is equally important. Lisa is terrified to report it not just brecause she knows Cain and Zak would kill Derek. but she knows he would manipulate the blame on to her sayings he encourage him, but in fact Lisa never flirted with Derek it was him weedling himself into the Dingle life and all the girls at the factory making innocent comments about her and Derek. I bet Lisa isn't the first female he's assulted. I hope the writers do this story justice.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

It wouldnt surprise me if derek wasnt his real name either

i think its a good storyline as well, especially because it is not the typical storyline like you say. im so glad she tole Debbie

Thread Information