Page 710 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710711712720760810 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 12039

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Hurrah - Kerry's back, but where has she been.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Hurrah - Kerry's back, but where has she been.
    getting a hair cut and tan

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (21-03-2020), Son of Cain (23-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i dont mind mandy and vinny yes she can be overbearing and ott but she has a good heart tries to help even if that turns out bad, did mandy say how long she has been vinny's mam
    I can't blame Vinny but I totally loath Mandy Dingle

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I can't blame Vinny but I totally loath Mandy Dingle
    I have never understood why they bring characters from the past, because they think we want to see them again. I did not mind Mandy so much when she was here before but dislike her now. The whole wedding ring story was just a contrived way to put her in a position where she had to spend the "Free Marlon" money to get it back, and now she will mosg likely be accused of stealing it.
    Getting fed up Marlon indulging in self pity, instead of being glad he is now free "get over it".

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Snagglepus (19-03-2020)

I have never understood why they bring characters from the past, because they think we want to see them again. I did not mind Mandy so much when she was here before but dislike her now. The whole wedding ring story was just a contrived way to put her in a position where she had to spend the "Free Marlon" money to get it back, and now she will mosg likely be accused of stealing it.
    Getting fed up Marlon indulging in self pity, instead of being glad he is now free "get over it".
    She would be accused of stealing it because she has. I am puzzled by the Police. If she denied stealing it, all the Police needed to do was ask her to produce it immediately, not give her time to find it.

Kirk is an idiot but we have always known this. Why did he take Marlon to see the most boring view in Yorkshire ?

Does Malone ever have time to do his proper job ?

Belle rushing with new head Ellis to distract herself from Jamie and his incoming baby, just could she go see how Debbie is running their garage in Scotland, bring home Zak and Aaron
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 20-03-2020 at 02:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    She would be accused of stealing it because she has. I am puzzled by the Police. If she denied stealing it, all the Police needed to do was ask her to produce it immediately, not give her time to find it.

Kirk is an idiot but we have always known this. Why did he take Marlon to see the most boring view in Yorkshire ?

Does Malone ever have time to do his proper job ?
    Altho' Mandy has taken the money she did not steal it to benefit herself, I am sure if she explained the reason for taking it, the police and others would understand. As usual of course she chooses not to, thus creating unnecessary drama.
    Has Paddy always been the bumbling buffoon he is now, maybe my memory is playing tricks but I am sure he used to be more calm and sensible. I feel they gone a bit too far in portraying him as they do. The same with Marlon, without being insensitive to people with PTSD, I feel his portayal is bit OTT. His time in prison was not that unpleasant and he was not badly treated or subjected to violence, as Aaron was. I have said before that sometimes "less is more", easier to write pulling faces and wild arm waving that to write decent believable dialogue.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 20-03-2020 at 18:03.

Altho' Mandy has taken the money she did not steal it to benefit herself, I am sure if she explained the reason for taking it, the police and others would understand. As usual of course she chooses not to, thus creating unnecessary drama.
    Has Paddy always been the bumbling buffoon he is now, maybe my memory is playing tricks but I am sure he used to be more calm and sensible. I feel they gone a bit too far in portraying him as they do. The same with Marlon, without being insensitive to people with PTSD, I feel his portayal is bit OTT. His time in prison was not that unpleasant and he was not badly treated or subjected to violence, as Aaron was. I have said before that sometimes "less is more", easier to write pulling faces and wild arm waving that to write decent believable dialogue.
    I predicted weeks ago that Mandy would steal the money and I was right. Kirk has been a bumbling buffoon for as long as I can remember. Awful character played by a poor actor. Instead of standing around in the hospital where he couldn't do anything uselful he should have gone back to his car which was blocking the spaces for ambulances, parked it properly then removed the baby. The fact that it was a bit of an emergency doesn't mean that you should park right outside as long as you like

what was wrong marlon as machine hooked up in hospital then home, panic attack?

At the Christening serviuce, Kirk dressed like a scruff and few were actually paying attention to the vicar

Thread Information