Page 1163 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 1636631063111311531161116211631164116511731213 ... LastLast
Results 11,621 to 11,630 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Lydia apologised for shouting at Kim but what shs said didn't come from nowhere. The resentment was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Lydia apologised for shouting at Kim but what shs said didn't come from nowhere. The resentment was real.
    I think Kim is an easy punching bag for Lydia. Despite her hard-nosed rep she has been a really good friend to her. And not just through this, she has given her pay rises whenever she's asked and let's her come and go as she pleases. Lydia is off again and will probably expect to have her job open for her when she eventually returns as well.

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    I think Kim is an easy punching bag for Lydia. Despite her hard-nosed rep she has been a really good friend to her. And not just through this, she has given her pay rises whenever she's asked and let's her come and go as she pleases. Lydia is off again and will probably expect to have her job open for her when she eventually returns as well.
    All true. Kim needs to know that Lydia is not her friend. I doubt if she has told her how long she will be away so she can be replaced.

Eric talking to David asking if Priya and his granddaughter Amba are ok, never asked of his grandson Theo.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    There is something about her "little mouse" demeanour, the way she holds her hand's in front of her body and takes little short steps,
    That can be a sub-conscious act of self protection.

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    They have softened Kim over the years, in the past she was involved in quite a lot of criminality. Now apart from a bit of tax evasion she seems fairly straight, at least any crimes are not mentioned. The Kim of old would not have been so kind to Lydia.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 09-12-2023 at 08:50.

They have softened Kim over the years, in the past she was involved in quite a lot of criminality. Now apart from a bit of tax evasion she seems fairly straight, at least any crimes are not mentioned. The Kim of old would not have been so kind to Lydia.
    On the other hand Kim was always very fond of Seth.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (09-12-2023)

I know Lydia needs space to deal with recent events but I find it hard to understand that she would not be with the family at Christmas...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (10-12-2023), lizann (10-12-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I know Lydia needs space to deal with recent events but I find it hard to understand that she would not be with the family at Christmas...
    Is this because she does not want to spoil it for them, or I wonder if she holding them partly to blame. I understand why she finds it hard to forgive Sam because she does not approve of violence, although she never got this upset in the past when Cain has kicked off over something. If she is not ready to accept help from the family could she simply not say to them, please leave me alone until she is ready, instead of snapping at them in such an aggressive way. Perhaps she should have went to her mother's sooner, to save them from stepping on eggshells round her. I am still finding it hard to engage with this story.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (10-12-2023), lizann (10-12-2023), Perdita (10-12-2023)

Is this because she does not want to spoil it for them, or I wonder if she holding them partly to blame. I understand why she finds it hard to forgive Sam because she does not approve of violence, although she never got this upset in the past when Cain has kicked off over something. If she is not ready to accept help from the family could she simply not say to them, please leave me alone until she is ready, instead of snapping at them in such an aggressive way. Perhaps she should have went to her mother's sooner, to save them from stepping on eggshells round her. I am still finding it hard to engage with this story.
    Me too.

Thread Information