Page 1222 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 222722112211721212122012211222
Results 12,211 to 12,215 of 12215

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Wondering if Tom is in some way connected to Lachlan?

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    I found the episode powerful in that we had one couple with a loud disagreement, albeit one with much love, that isn't an abusive scenario, but rather a severe breakdown in communication, and that is what everyone sees as a bad marriage, and then we have Belle and Tom who put on a good and happy front, and everyone thinks they are a happy couple - right before Tom gives Belle burns by holding her hand under the steaming water. What a sicko.
    We also had Yorkshire's laziest Vet with Yorkshire's most useless beautician

I missed the bit where Tom returned Belle's rings.. how did he explain he got them?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I missed the bit where Tom returned Belle's rings.. how did he explain he got them?
    In the opening scene, he said the police rang yesterday morning and said "Burglars must have dropped them off at some random pawn shop". Did not say how the police actually found them. But it's good to know there is so little crime, that the police have time to go checking "random pawn shops".
    Last edited by Son of Cain; Today at 08:11.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (Today), lizann (Today)

I've been shipping Mary and Suzy, but I'm now so annoyed with how Suzy cut Belle off when she was obviously in agony, yesterday. How blind could she be? Belle was at that table practically screaming for help and Suzy just changed the subject and walked away.

I know that the show was going for how Belle is silent about what she is going through, a common sign of abused women, but I saw her breaking down at that table.

So now I believe that Mary deserves better, even if that relationship is a non-issue for the moment.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ccahill2 For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (Today)

Thread Information