Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Soap, Drama and Spoiler Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 1225 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 225725112511751215122312241225
Results 12,241 to 12,248 of 12248

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    Maybe it's because I was a newer viewer who didn't know the history of the characters, but I still have a harshness to Charles for planting the necklace on his father, who died with everyone believing he was a thief.

Maybe it's with that lesson learned that he turned Ethan in, but it all came across very hypocritical to me.

I don't know why Suni hasn't told Ruby and Caleb how heroic Nicky was, racing to come to save him from those who attacked him. I suppose it has to linger so the story could drag on and they won't realize that Ethan was helping him to save Suni.
    Charles is a sanctimonious hypocrite who is always preaching about forgiveness but does not always practice what he preaches.

Suni - I think it is more likely that he is scared if he tells them, they, particularly Ruby, will blame him for what happened to Nicky.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 16-05-2024 at 17:32.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (16-05-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Charles is a sanctimonious hypocrite who is always preaching about forgiveness but does not always practice what he preaches.
    I agree about the BIB but I don't recall actually hearing him preach.

What an incredibly disturbing episode. Poor Belle.

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    What an incredibly disturbing episode. Poor Belle.
    She need to get out of his control and divorce him quickly, while she is still alive and able to.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    She need to get out of his control and divorce him quickly, while she is still alive and able to.
    belle or mandy or lydia will probably end up killing tom

I kind of like the idea of him being gored in a field of wild bores. But before that, he will have a knife wound from each and every Dingle. And one from me in good measure.

Do not kick the pig.

aaron will sort out ethan and tom

tom using suicide threat to get back in with belle

would sam have other nieces and nephews from tina and nathan

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (Yesterday)

Although it might be considered an important story to tell, I am not getting much enjoyment or relaxation tuning in these days to see Tom getting more and more depraved, hurting Belle, and knowing that the poor dog's days are marked Fatal Attraction style, if my gut is telling me correctly.

But my heart is with Angelica at that juvi center and I wish we could have scenes with her. It is still pretty bizarre that Cathy got off scott free (well, with a huge burden to bear), while Angel is incarcerated. We saw Cathy doing the driving most of the time. I still don't even understand when or why they changed drivers. But I want to see less of violent Tom and more about sweet Angel keeping her head above water as she goes through her sentence. I actually wish we could have scenes where Belle returns to the center to visit Angel, talk through situations, and to help her to deal with it all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ccahill2 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (Today)

Thread Information