Page 56 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758661061565561056 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Nathan knows now it wasnt an accidential killing

The investigation of the murder of Daniel Lamb/Mark Wylde is an absolute joke.

How can the soap police be so certain of the exact date that he was killed. Just because that is the night he allegedly went missing does not nessecarily mean thats the date he was killed. So what if slimy Nathan cannot prove where he was that night. Then they go on about a shotgun being used. Even if they examine all the shotguns in home farm its nigh on impossible to prove which shotgun would have actually been used in a murder unless of course they find a used cartridge beside the body. Next week we will see the planted evidence being used to set up Ryan. Again the assumption will be made that the murder happened on the same night as he and his father had a bust up. Where is the forensic proof for this.

I know its only a soap but ffs they should at least try for a bit of realism.

Thats what happend the soap formerly known as the Bill. They introduced outlandish characters and totally unbelieveable storylines and as a result their audience figures fell dramatically. It might be alright for soaps which cater for a younger audience who dont reallly care about realism but for long established soaps like Coorie and Emmerdale I think the fans have a right to a semblance of reality

Rant Over

I must admit to shedding some tears at Shadrach's funeral, I shall miss the filthy, disgusting beggar

Nathan really did set up Ryan I think Cain will help him in the end

I like Jackson's mum

I think something might have happened in the past with Leyla and Alicia's husband

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I like Jackson's mum

I think something might have happened in the past with Leyla and Alicia's husband
    i agree, i think they may have had an affair

Quote Originally Posted by kayliee94 View Post
    i agree, i think they may have had an affair
    I thought so too until last nights episode, but now I think that's too obvious... I think there going to be a bigger twist perhaps the little boy is Leyla's and was abandoned by her sister is now raising him...

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty C View Post
    I thought so too until last nights episode, but now I think that's too obvious... I think there going to be a bigger twist perhaps the little boy is Leyla's and was abandoned by her sister is now raising him...
    That is what I am thinking too...

I hope we find out what it is soon

Yeah the kid is involved in the storyline somehow otherwise they wouldn't show him. An affair with her sister's husband is to obvious.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information