Page 656 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1565566066466546556566576586667067561156 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 12039

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

So... the police never noticed damage to Meghan`s car consistent with her hitting a car in front of her's .... nor did they or Jamie notice the damage to his car consistent with having been hit by a car .......... so now Meghan has to change her statement .. is this going to be her exit storyline? Jail for perverting course of justice, hit and run, driving while texting ??? Or she will leave the village as she cannot live with the shame and cannot cope with meeting Eric all the time ..??

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    So... the police never noticed damage to Meghan`s car consistent with her hitting a car in front of her's .... nor did they or Jamie notice the damage to his car consistent with having been hit by a car .......... so now Meghan has to change her statement .. is this going to be her exit storyline? Jail for perverting course of justice, hit and run, driving while texting ??? Or she will leave the village as she cannot live with the shame and cannot cope with meeting Eric all the time ..??
    In real life the insurance company will ask for an engineers report for both the cars involved in order to determine who hit who. That would confirm that Megan hit Jamie's car from behind. Also I still can't understand how Jamie hasn't worked out that he was hit. Speaking from experience, it's something you remember.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-05-2019), Perdita (21-05-2019)

that was emotional, too soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (23-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    that was emotional, too soon
    Yes. A shame it was on the Wedding day.

For the length of time she has been there you would have thought they'd have let her see the full week out at least.
    Last edited by Snagglepus; 24-05-2019 at 00:35.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Has Maya actually committed any crime. - I am no lawyer but if she did wait till he was sixteen, then although she probably broke some professional or school disciplinary code I don't think she has broken the law. While 'The Three Witches of Emmerdale' as Jacob probably thinks of them, may well have. It would be ironic if Maya is not charged but Leyla, Tracey and Priya are.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 25-05-2019 at 17:10.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (25-05-2019)

is alicia ever going to be told

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Has Maya actually committed any crime. - I am no lawyer but if she did wait till he was sixteen, then although she probably broke some professional or school disciplinary code I don't think she has broken the law. While 'The Three Witches of Emmerdale' as Jacob probably thinks of them, may well have. It would be ironic if Maya is not charged but Leyla, Tracey and Priya are.
    I know what you mean. Those 3 women keep saying they've done nothing wrong, so why are they lying about it then? They are certainly guilty!
    I am getting sick of the word " Paedo " being used repeatedly too. Glad when Pete commented on this, saying something like " Is she? ".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (26-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I know what you mean. Those 3 women keep saying they've done nothing wrong, so why are they lying about it then? They are certainly guilty!
    I am getting sick of the word " Paedo " being used repeatedly too. Glad when Pete commented on this, saying something like " Is she? ".
    I think she will only ever get charged if it can be proved that she groomed Jacob way before he was 16 which is an offence, I believe but not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think she will only ever get charged if it can be proved that she groomed Jacob way before he was 16 which is an offence, I believe but not sure
    You may be right, but at the moment Jacob will not cooperate so I think she will get away with it leaving her free to do something bad or have something bad done to her. Perhaps she will try to take revenge on David, Leyla or even Liv. But I do not think she will be charged with abusing Jacob.

The "witches" maybe could be charged with obstucting or perverting the course of justice.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 25-05-2019 at 19:30.

Thread Information