Page 631 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1315315816216296306316326336416817311131 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 12039

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Simon and Ross look remarkable dry after being in the lake.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (10-10-2018), Perdita (10-10-2018)

go on kim give it to them all barrels, she just oozes im the boss of home farm

I really dislike it when they bring characters back after being gone for years. I cannot remember much about Kim's backstory, but I do recall she was last seen fleeing the scene in a helicopter, so how did she end up I prison. I wonder if this story was planned from the time Joe first appeared, or if they thought it up at a later date. If Graham was suppose to be keeping him in check why did he allow him to spent as much money as he did and get involved in the golf course and Charity revenge plot. Because none of this seems to fit on with Kim's plans. I thought it was Zoe who asked Graham to watch out for Joe. Totally confused now, is it just my addled brain or does none of this make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I really dislike it when they bring characters back after being gone for years. I cannot remember much about Kim's backstory, but I do recall she was last seen fleeing the scene in a helicopter, so how did she end up I prison. I wonder if this story was planned from the time Joe first appeared, or if they thought it up at a later date. If Graham was suppose to be keeping him in check why did he allow him to spent as much money as he did and get involved in the golf course and Charity revenge plot. Because none of this seems to fit on with Kim's plans. I thought it was Zoe who asked Graham to watch out for Joe. Totally confused now, is it just my addled brain or does none of this make sense.
    I think bringing back old charaters after many years has become the fashion in soapland, regardless of how it works. Claire King did not work for me in Corrie, I think her face in the trailer behind the mask is horrible .. not sure whether she will die in her fall but I hope she does although I have read she is meant to return at times next year for short stints ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (10-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think bringing back old charaters after many years has become the fashion in soapland, regardless of how it works. Claire King did not work for me in Corrie, I think her face in the trailer behind the mask is horrible .. not sure whether she will die in her fall but I hope she does although I have read she is meant to return at times next year for short stints ...
    Yes! - Eastenders do it all the time, too often in my opinion. I watch these programmes to relax and be entertained, I don't want to be constantly referring to Wikia to understand what I am watching, it becomes hard work rather than entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    the mask trailer reveal would have been great if kept a secret until her arrival back on the show, 1st episode

some comebacks do work

claire is a good actress and was wasted on corrie in some storylines

i would have thought cain and charity would have known kim

i take it joe's revenge on charity was only his, not kim's?

Very few existing characters will remember her as she left in 1998. Zak, Sam and Eric are all I can think of. Victoria was very young at the time but has probably heard of her. I can't imagine any of them would want her back either, as she was never that popular. I wonder where her son James is? He would be 20 or 21 by now - maybe he's already living in the village under another name, who knows?..

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Do we know where Zoe and Jean is?

I think the revenge plan was all Joe's idea

This episode should definately end with "Another one bites the dust"

is joe brown bread dead

Thread Information