Page 1202 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 202702110211521192120012011202120312041212 ... LastLast
Results 12,011 to 12,020 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    What's all this fuss over a kiss. I kiss my nan, it doesn't mean I want to take her to bed.
    You were not ever married to your nan, were you? Personally I think Paddy has had a lucky escape.

That scene with the ashes was so disturbing, and the way that Tom taunted Belle for caring was horrible. I'm not going to enjoy this story and cannot wait for Tom to be taken down. He is a monster.

I could understand Mandy being hurt by the kiss, but to go public about it and ruin Marlon's party was pretty out of line.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Personally I think Paddy has had a lucky escape.
    Ha! About the lucky escape. I think you may be right.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    lisa ashes outside in a pig vase and tom knocks with belle taking responsibility

that was a great quiz, 2 or 3 team entries run by kerry
    Sam ( Brain of the Dale ) and Lydia were not available

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    That scene with the ashes was so disturbing, and the way that Tom taunted Belle for caring was horrible. I'm not going to enjoy this story and cannot wait for Tom to be taken down. He is a monster.
    Surely this can't go on all year !!!!

I could understand Mandy being hurt by the kiss, but to go public about it and ruin Marlon's party was pretty out of line.
    A big gob in a big ead.
    Last edited by Dennis tanner; 22-03-2024 at 22:07.

Is it wrong for me to wonder who puts their dead mom into a pig? A cute cat maybe, a gorgeous slinky horse. But a pig?

I know the scene was horrific, but it was kind of comical to me at the same time, and I know that the show wasn't going for that.

Poor Belle. I hope someone takes out Tom sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    Is it wrong for me to wonder who puts their dead mom into a pig? A cute cat maybe, a gorgeous slinky horse. But a pig?

I know the scene was horrific, but it was kind of comical to me at the same time, and I know that the show wasn't going for that.

Poor Belle. I hope someone takes out Tom sooner than later.
    The Dingles have always had an affinity with pigs. If I remember correct Lisa was particularly fond of them. So the pig pot was not as strange as you might think.

If it has been revealed that this abuse story will last for a year, I find it difficult to believe that Belle would put up with it so long. The fact that she has already spoken about it means she is not keeping it a secret. Assuming abuse normally escalates, apart from not wishing to admit she made a mistake marrying Tom, I cannot believe she would stay with him.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (23-03-2024), johntrevor (23-03-2024), Perdita (23-03-2024)

The Dingles have always had an affinity with pigs. If I remember correct Lisa was particularly fond of them. So the pig pot was not as strange as you might think.

If it has been revealed that this abuse story will last for a year, I find it difficult to believe that Belle would put up with it so long. The fact that she has already spoken about it means she is not keeping it a secret. Assuming abuse normally escalates, apart from not wishing to admit she made a mistake marrying Tom, I cannot believe she would stay with him.
    The abuse from Tom is all a bit too sudden and head-on. Usually it all starts very slowly and subtly before it escalates. Hopefully it will come to a conclusion in the autumn rather than winter, soapland likes to speed things up compared to real life. One thing about the Dingles.... you attack one, you attack all of them so Tom will face some punishment from them when the truth is out.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (23-03-2024), johntrevor (23-03-2024), lizann (23-03-2024), Son of Cain (23-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The abuse from Tom is all a bit too sudden and head-on. Usually it all starts very slowly and subtly before it escalates. Hopefully it will come to a conclusion in the autumn rather than winter, soapland likes to speed things up compared to real life. One thing about the Dingles.... you attack one, you attack all of them so Tom will face some punishment from them when the truth is out.
    Hopefully ending up with his ashes stored in one of those big rubber gloves vets use for putting their hands up a cow's bum.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 23-03-2024 at 15:57.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (23-03-2024), Perdita (24-03-2024)

Hopefully ending up with his ashes store in one of those big rubber gloves vets use for putting their hands up a cow's bum.
    Get out now Belle while you still can. These things never get better over time only a lot worse. The biggest problem is Tom actually truly believes its Belle's fault and not his. As the saying goes, "There are none so blind as they who cannot see."

Thread Information