Page 644 of 652 FirstFirst ... 144544594634642643644645646 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 6516

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

  1. #6431
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    44,370
    Thanked: 35493
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    If Joe is alive, I don't think Cain knows. He wouldn't be acting like this if he knew.
    I do not think anyone knows right now...??

  2. #6432
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,778
    Thanked: 11227
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    If Joe is alive, I don't think Cain knows. He wouldn't be acting like this if he knew.
    I agree Cain thinks he killed Joe

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

    Ruffed_lemur (28-01-2019)

  4. #6433
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    366
    Thanked: 677
    Why didn't Bob sleep in the cricket pavilion, everyone else seems to use it for just about anything except cricket. He could also have tried the pirate ship or the Wendy house in Vanessa's back garden, but instead he lies on a bench in the pouring rain, are we to take it the cold had affected his brain.

    I love how indignant Moira gets when Cain is accused of murder, even though she knows he did it. She has become a real 'Gangster's Moll'.

  5. #6434
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    44,370
    Thanked: 35493
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Why didn't Bob sleep in the cricket pavilion, everyone else seems to use it for just about anything except cricket. He could also have tried the pirate ship or the Wendy house in Vanessa's back garden, but instead he lies on a bench in the pouring rain, are we to take it the cold had affected his brain.

    I love how indignant Moira gets when Cain is accused of murder, even though she knows he did it. She has become a real 'Gangster's Moll'.
    I think Bob was so low that he could not think of anything else .. the obvious is not always visible to some with great worries ... I hope the Is Joe Dead or Who Killed Jo is over soon ..boring now ...

  6. #6435
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,613
    Thanked: 12184
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Why didn't Bob sleep in the cricket pavilion, everyone else seems to use it for just about anything except cricket. He could also have tried the pirate ship or the Wendy house in Vanessa's back garden, but instead he lies on a bench in the pouring rain, are we to take it the cold had affected his brain.

    I love how indignant Moira gets when Cain is accused of murder, even though she knows he did it. She has become a real 'Gangster's Moll'.
    did arthur destroy the pirate ship?

  7. #6436
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,778
    Thanked: 11227
    Is Debbie telling people about Cain and Joe so someone will tell on Cain and have him arrested, she is keeping Graham's part out of her tale

  8. #6437
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    366
    Thanked: 677
    What is Daz's job? Is he still working for the double glazing company or did he go back to delivering newspapers?

  9. #6438
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,613
    Thanked: 12184
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    What is Daz's job? Is he still working for the double glazing company or did he go back to delivering newspapers?
    no idea what his new job is, he was a clown which was apt

    marlon kicked out Billy and now back in his house, is marlon afraid?

  10. #6439
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,613
    Thanked: 12184
    glad aaron threw maya under the bus with jacob

  11. #6440
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,613
    Thanked: 12184
    laurel doing air b&b with rebuilt pirate ship, has she a mortgage?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

    Splashy (14-02-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •