Page 706 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 2066066566967047057067077087167568061206 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 12124

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

doug off to australia

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    doug off to australia
    I'll pay for his ticket.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (27-02-2020), lizann (27-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Thank goodness this silly Vanessa kidnap story has come to an end, if only to escape Charity's OTT histrionics. How come a still stunned Kim managed to untie her hands from the radiator almost imediately she came round, but Vanessa was tied to a kitchen drawer for what seemed like a week (altho' perhaps only a few days). There was enough free play in the rope to allow her to detach it from the drawer, even if she could not do that, she could have pulled the whole drawer out and escaped while still attached to it. There may even have been knives in the drawer, it was a kitchen after all. It has occured to me that they may have been false drawer fronts but never once did we see her trying to pull it open. How no one noticed Pierce walking about the village, or noticed his car parked in a street that only ever has a few car parked in it, I'll never know. Why did Rhona wait until the last minute to inject Pierce when she could probably done it much easier when he was more relaxed making soup, or when he must have bent over to pick up Kim. And he did not notice the glow from the scene when she was recording him. Yes! Thank goodness it has come to an end.

Looks like the redemption of Nate is complete, I was hoping he would leave. We got rid of one robotic character in Pete to replace him with another with Nate. Looks like Cara will be staying a while, if for no other reason than to replace Jesie. Wonder if they were hinting that her and Cain might get back together.

Nice to see Bear back.
    I disagree about Bear. Nate ia nasty and does not deserve redemption. Why can't soap characers ever tel the truth to their loved ones. I am talking to you Vanessa

I was worried the solicitor that Pierce seemed to know would be corrupt and would get him off. Thankfully that didn't happen. I really hope that's the end of Pierce and we don't have to see him in prison etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    I'll pay for his ticket.
    Well, I'm happy to fund Laurel and Arthur , get rid of the three pains in the butt.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

lizann (27-02-2020), Son of Cain (28-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Well, I'm happy to fund Laurel and Arthur , get rid of the three pains in the butt.
    and brenda

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (27-02-2020), Son of Cain (28-02-2020)

The security at HMP Hotten is lax, letting Pierce out of the prison van while the gates were still open.
    Last edited by Snagglepus; 27-02-2020 at 19:36.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

ptsd for marlon from prison but none for kidnapped vanessa and drugged johnny

i want arthur to tell his bullying ways to jai and jimmy as laurel too much a chicken to tell, ashamed of her son

mandy was trying to get the message out that marlon is innocent and helped campaign to get him out more than others but marlon attacks her, she does have a good heart, just loud and goes about things the wrong way

the dingle family is missing zak and lisa

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (28-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    The security at HMP Hotten is lax, letting Pierce out of the prison van while the gates were still open.
    The way it was filmed it look like Paddy's car was inside the prison which surely would never happen. All arranged so that Marlon and Pierce could exchange looks.

When Vanessa was trying to tell Charity about her cancer we saw that frequently over used cliche again where one character talks over the other one trying to tell them something. Charity making it all about herself again, wish Doug would take her to Australia. Not sure if I'll miss Doug but I will miss his garden tips, wonder if he will continue his vlog from Australia. A cheery upbeat Amy in the shop talking to Vanessa, has Frank been forgotten? Still no sign of Kerry, where is she?,
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 29-02-2020 at 14:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    The way it was filmed it look like Paddy's car was inside the prison which surely would never happen. All arranged so that Marlon and Pierce could exchange looks.
    I was expecting Kirk's car to be clamped so that Poor Little April would be let down again

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (29-02-2020)

Thread Information