Page 1183 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 183683108311331173118111821183118411851193 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,830 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    I don't understand why Emmerdale brought in a completely different character from the one that left.
    Just hope he clears off and NEVER returns
    The obviously wanted a change of direction for him... think it started with Liv dying, he is probably still grieving. I would like to see Robert back, I am sure he would sort Aaron out

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The obviously wanted a change of direction for him... think it started with Liv dying, he is probably still grieving. I would like to see Robert back, I am sure he would sort Aaron out
    Any direction out of Emmerdale would do me. He has been ruined. I liked him and Robert together, now he is despicable.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-01-2024), Son of Cain (27-01-2024)

I have never liked him and never will. Poor actor and awful character

it's like aaron has reverted back to his beating up paddy days, self harming but wanting others to hurt harm him, his hatred of cain i don't understand

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (27-01-2024), Perdita (26-01-2024), Son of Cain (27-01-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    it's like aaron has reverted back to his beating up paddy days, self harming but wanting others to hurt harm him, his hatred of cain i don't understand
    Livesy doesn't like anyone who gives him advice that he doesn't want to hear

tracy jealous of ruby

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (27-01-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    tracy jealous of ruby
    Yes. How dare Caleb cheat on me with his wife. lol

When Aaron said Cain was the head of the Dingle family was this an acknowledgement that Zac/Steve Hallowell is dead?

I find this fight between Aaron and Cain unreal, one minute they were battering lumps out of each other, then the next they were back to having almost civilized chats.

When Aaron was about to leave the garage then turned back, did he give Cain a kicking, as he was lying on the floor?

I do not believe Cain, an experienced fighter, would ever have turned his back on Aaron allowing to launch his cowardly sucker punch attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    When Aaron said Cain was the head of the Dingle family was this an acknowledgement that Zac/Steve Hallowell is dead?

I find this fight between Aaron and Cain unreal, one minute they were battering lumps out of each other, then the next they were back to having almost civilized chats.

When Aaron was about to leave the garage then turned back, did he give Cain a kicking, as he was lying on the floor?

I do not believe Cain, an experienced fighter, would ever have turned his back on Aaron allowing to launch his cowardly sucker punch attack.
    Cain is in good hands in Hotten General, they will have him back on his feet and working in the garage again in a day or two.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (28-01-2024), lizann (28-01-2024), Perdita (28-01-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post

I think he was trying to knock some sense into Aaron but he is family so you do not go too far... Aaron does not seem to give a rat's tutu about his family at the moment ... until he saw Cain collapse the next day.. Maybe the fact that he could have died reminded him of Liv's death and maybe this is the turning point for him??

Thread Information