Page 534 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 344344845245325335345355365445846341034 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 12123

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is debbie becoming as prostitute like mammy charity
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    She is selling herself... but then the guy wasnt a middle aged lardy was he, not someone who would need to buy it. But then the entire plot makes no sense, how would Charity get a loan secured on a business she only half owns without Chazs knowledge and why when Debs is happy at Moiras does she suddenly want to buy her own house off Eric? But then im still not clear how she got hold of the garage off Scott in the first place, she didnt even know how to fix cars back then she was just seeing Scott.
    what doesn't make sense about this whole Debbie/Jacobs Fold house story line is that Debbie owns the house Laurel lives in{Laurel's rents it off of Cain/Debbie or at least that was the agreement years ago} and isn't Debbie supposed to get her heart trampled on by his Tom Waterhouse bloke? or is that Liv who gets her heart trampled on because she wants Aaron & Robert back together?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

Splashy (19-09-2017)

IF and I say IF Emmerdale are NOT including the 2 extra's weeks of ovulation in Rebecca White's pregnancy due date and the fact that not long after Rebecca showed Robert Sugden her 3D baby scan on 11th July episode {someone on twitter apparently posted back then that they found the stock photo that they used for the scan photo and apparently the scan photo had 26 weeks & 5 days written on it} which means if you count back 5 days from 11th July that will take you to Friday 7th July {Rebecca's 26 week mark} which means if you count backwards 26 weeks from 7th July it takes you to Friday 13th January{same night Rebecca slept with Ross Barton in the toilets of the Woolpack Pub}which means Rebecca would be due to give birth in or around 16th October{Emmerdale's 45 year anniversary show} unless she gives birth early before her contract expires on 11th October

AGAIN JUST A SPECULATION THEORY going on in my head
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 17-09-2017 at 06:02.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

Splashy (19-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    what doesn't make sense about this whole Debbie/Jacobs Fold house story line is that Debbie owns the house Laurel lives in{Laurel's rents it off of Cain/Debbie or at least that was the agreement years ago} and isn't Debbie supposed to get her heart trampled on by his Tom Waterhouse bloke? or is that Liv who gets her heart trampled on because she wants Aaron & Robert back together?
    did whites buy vicar house from debbie

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did whites buy vicar house from debbie
    NO The White haven't brought the Vicar House well not that I'm aware of anway. Debbie and Cain brought the house that Laurel Thomas lives in now, but Laurel rents it from Debbie & Cain

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

Splashy (19-09-2017)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    I just cant get over that Ross wants to bed Debs again, the sister of his own daughter.. thats who Emma should again be targeting, the chance that she might become the grand mother of his baby yet the great grand mother of two kids one being the auntie of the other.

I hope debs us uses a new insurance company for the new car, and dosent just rely on a car key to start it or key less entry system.

Idiot Barton potentially has detached retinas, untreated and you can end up worse than me. But as idiots do he will carry on ignoring it blah blah bah then expect sympathy and help when.. well .. nut he and his kin will yell blue murder first at medical professionals at some point as they will see it as their fault.. yawn

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

deeCee (22-09-2017)

I just cant get over that Ross wants to bed Debs again, the sister of his own daughter.. thats who Emma should again be targeting, the chance that she might become the grand mother of his baby yet the great grand mother of two kids one being the auntie of the other.

I hope debs us uses a new insurance company for the new car, and dosent just rely on a car key to start it or key less entry system.

Idiot Barton potentially has detached retinas, untreated and you can end up worse than me. But as idiots do he will carry on ignoring it blah blah bah then expect sympathy and help when.. well .. nut he and his kin will yell blue murder first at medical professionals at some point as they will see it as their fault.. yawn
    Ross ONLY has 1 Son called Moses with Charity Dingle{Debs Mum}. Ross Barton does NOT currently have kids with Debbie Dingle.

Emma Barton should be targeting Rebecca White as its now obvious she is carrying Ross Barton's baby boy {that has been obvious since 29th May episode when she got rushed into hospital with a suspected miscarriage, they would have done a Ultra sound scan and then she would have been told she was 20 weeks pregnant and that she was carrying a baby boy, hence why she took off to Ibiza after that episode} hence why it was kept a secret until 4th July episode when Chrissie White accidentally let slip on screen during her chat with Rebecca White that she knew Rebecca was carrying a baby boy before Rebecca White actually made it official on screen herself and told Robert at the hospital on 11th July episode that she was carrying a baby boy.

IF Emmerdale were NOT including the two extra weeks in the pregnancy for ovulation then as Rebecca White slept with Robert Sugden back on 16th March episode then IF the baby was Robert Sugdens then Rebecca White wouldn't have been entitled to a 3D or 4D baby ultra sound scan photo until Thursday 14th September {as although 3D or 4D scan's can be done early its advised that it shouldn't be done until you are between 26 - 32 weeks pregnant} which means that she will be 27 weeks pregnant as of this Thursday 21st September which means she would be due in or around Thursday 21st December

IF Emmerdale were NOT including the two extra weeks in the pregnancy for ovulation then as Rebecca White slept with Ross Barton 2nd time around back on 15th March {which she told Robert she was out on the lash drinking with Ross Barton the night before during their chat in the cafe back on the 16th March episode} then again Rebecca White wouldn't have been entitled to a 3D or 4D baby ultra sound scan photo until Wednesday 13th September {as again although 3D or 4D scan's can be done early its advised that it shouldn't be done until you are between 26 - 32 weeks pregnant} which means that she will be 27 weeks pregnant as of this Wednesday 20th September making her due in or around Wednesday 20th December

IF Emmerdale were NOT including the two extra weeks in the pregnancy for ovulation then as Rebecca White slept with Ross Barton 1st time around in the toilets of the Woolpack Pub caught by Chrissie White back on 13th January then Rebecca White would have been entitled to a 3D or 4D baby ultra sound photo by Monday 10th July {26 week mark} which would mean right now she would currently be 36 weeks pregnant making her due in or around Friday 20th October {which is also the same week as Emmerdale's 45 year anniversary show on Monday 16th October}

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

Splashy (19-09-2017)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    Ross ONLY has 1 Son called Moses with Charity Dingle{Debs Mum}. Ross Barton does NOT currently have kids with Debbie Dingle.

}
    yeah I gots confuddled.

Ok second try, if Ross was back with Debbs he woud be having sex with a women that is the sister of the boy Ross created by having sex with Sarah and Jacks grandma, so if he were to become married to Debs he would be their step father but also their uncles father... dont get me started on if he and Debs procreate... mind boogles. their new sibbling would be part their brother but also ... I give up

yeah I gots confuddled.

Ok second try, if Ross was back with Debbs he woud be having sex with a women that is the sister of the boy Ross created by having sex with Sarah and Jacks grandma, so if he were to become married to Debs he would be their step father but also their uncles father... dont get me started on if he and Debs procreate... mind boogles. their new sibbling would be part their brother but also ... I give up
    what are you going on about? IF Ross got back with Debbie then he would be having sex with Charity's daughter, and Debbie is Half Sister of Ross's son ''Moses'' , IF Debbie and Ross got married then Ross would become Step Father to Sarah and Jack and Debbie would still be the Half Sister to Moses.

robert would do anything

Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Perdita (21-09-2017)

Thread Information