Page 682 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 1825826326726806816826836846927327821182 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 12039

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Why is Marlon selling scotch eggs to recover his costs, surely if someone cancels a wedding at very short notice they are still liable for the cost of the catering and any other costs incurred. Business is business even if it is with neighbours.
    That drunken scene with Moira was horribly contrived, it did not seem real. Are we meant to feel sorry for her? I certainly don't, she has brought it all down on herself.
    Yes, Moira has but then the whole affair with Nate was contrived just to give Nate a storyline ... even less believable than Moira getting drunk .. just one of those bad phases most soap opera storylines go through ....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Why is Marlon selling scotch eggs to recover his costs, surely if someone cancels a wedding at very short notice they are still liable for the cost of the catering and any other costs incurred. Business is business even if it is with neighbours.
    That drunken scene with Moira was horribly contrived, it did not seem real. Are we meant to feel sorry for her? I certainly don't, she has brought it all down on herself.
    Are the scotch eggs from Kim and Graham's wedding anniversary party?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Are the scotch eggs from Kim and Graham's wedding anniversary party?
    I don't think so, if they were Kim would have paid for them. Marlon said he had to recover his costs, so must have been for the wedding, Jimmy took 3 dozen of them, Kim would not have ordered that many. This is just the type of nonsense they have to include to fill 5 days of episodes.

Will we not get to find the results of the DNA test after all? I thought there may have been a twist and Millie was not Graham's. Could the letter have been retrieved from the waste bin?
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    yes the tates are living in the b&b
    Why? (Did I miss something?)

Quote Originally Posted by linlam View Post
    Why? (Did I miss something?)
    is kim or andrea redecorating home farm?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is kim or andrea redecorating home farm?
    If they are they never mention progress in conversation nor do we see either of them dealing with builders or decorators. Kim did mention so time ago, I think shortly after Andrea's arrival, about redecorating some rooms to suit her taste, but suddenly they are in the B&B? Kim is the sort who would be forever moaning about how long it was taking, and most of her clothes must surely be at the house. Cannot imagine there is much wardrobe space at the B&B.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 04-12-2019 at 18:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Yes, Moira has but then the whole affair with Nate was contrived just to give Nate a storyline ... even less believable than Moira getting drunk .. just one of those bad phases most soap opera storylines go through ....
    Moira and Graham are more suited even though no affair for her would have been better

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (05-12-2019), Perdita (05-12-2019)

Have we ever heard Leo speak before, I thought he couldn't because he communicates by sign. Somehow I didn't feel the voice matched to him.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 05-12-2019 at 21:06.

why did lydia's parents give her up, post natal depression for the mam? the mam is pushy

Thread Information