Page 614 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 1145145646046126136146156166246647141114 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 12163

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Didnt Cane take the wrap for this, hence it was in the paper ?

I really dont know now where they are going with Graham, he obviously killed his wife and child in a car crash because he was drunk and the first thing he did was ring his lover not 999 before the car caught fire. Now he has beaten up Joe and left him for dead. Its all happy days in Dale .

Oh and not to mention Locklan, the man is spelling stuff like a deranged pantomime announcer, but then Im all sorts of confused I thought Liv was pretending to thing he is innocent but seems not.
    Cain having taken the rap for it should make hit less likely that Sam would now be suspected of it, so I still think he made unecessary drama for himself by telling Samson. He should probably have to tell him some day, but wait until he is older.

Rebecca seemed to have forgotten where she was or why she was there, but she remembered where she hid the cereal box with the message that Lauchlan was going to kill her. - Bit odd.

Can't wait to find out if Joe is dead, if he is, there goes Debbie's 'Golden Goose'.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (01-08-2018)

joe alive and kicking out graham

megan still after graham

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (03-08-2018)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    An hour long show about bods I couldn't care less about.. a total yawn fest.

Lydia is just a creation to be on the same par as Sam, then become the new dead wife potentially, very depressing on all sides of the coin.

Paddy... lieing again "sorry" "sorry" It would be ok if I felt any empathy for the philandering boot, he always has to suck Rhona into his miseries or any other fool willing to play along.

Joe .. dear boy you told him to hit you... well he shouldnt of but I ponder if this was a kind of self flagellation born of your guilt for how you have treated others.

The award of the night goes to the nurse who didnt tell Sam to go back to the village he so obviously serves as an idiot .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (03-08-2018)

joe hires priya as his new graham to make his coffee

ross on the coke this cannot end well

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (03-08-2018), Splashy (04-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    joe hires priya as his new graham to make his coffee

ross on the coke this cannot end well
    Thought Ross finally opted for the cash payoff for the cars lizanne ,after a lot of pondering. But I may be wrong ?
    Last edited by Glen1; 03-08-2018 at 15:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Thought Ross finally opted for the cash payoff for the cars lizanne ,after a lot of pondering. But I may be wrong ?

He had some coke. Maybe he took part money / part coke?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

coke was a freebie bonus

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Still puzzled as to what Ross and Cain did to convince the police that the car was not stolen. Did they change the registration number and vin number. They said it belong a someone in Halifax but did the police contact them to check. Bit slack if they did not.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 05-08-2018 at 13:31.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (05-08-2018), lizann (05-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Still puzzled as to what Ross and Cain did to convince the police that the car was not stolen. Did they change the registration number and vin number. They said it belong a someone in Halifax but did the police contact them to check. Bit slack if they did not.
    Your right SoC , the registration plates were changed. The police did a PNC check and all that was said the owner came from Halifax. Nothing mentioned about the make of vehicle ,vin number , colour ,or even to ask Ross of the owner name. Soapworld again I'm afraid. It was obviously a classic car.

Your right SoC , the registration plates were changed. The police did a PNC check and all that was said the owner came from Halifax. Nothing mentioned about the make of vehicle ,vin number , colour ,or even to ask Ross of the owner name. Soapworld again I'm afraid. It was obviously a classic car.
    Yes! Soapworld - if only it was that easy, probably a good job it is not. - When they did the PNC check they should have checked both the registration and vin number to see if they matched. It's is not that easy to change these now, Ross would need the vehicle log book to get new plates altho he had these, presumably fake, when he passed the cars on, but he seemed to organize all this with very little effort that we saw. The police were definitely very slack, what was the point of sitting outside the garage all that time if they did not do a proper check.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 05-08-2018 at 19:37.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (06-08-2018)

Thread Information