Page 1196 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 196696109611461186119411951196119711981206 ... LastLast
Results 11,951 to 11,960 of 12169

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I was beginning to think Kerry had gone bald. I understand that she left the ship with the clothes she stood up in, but I could not understand why she was keeping her wig on.
    To keep her warm??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (08-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    To keep her warm??
    Maybe, her hot pants certainly would not be doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I don't get their relationship at all... Caleb came on his own, then stated he is getting divorced however they are always together and intimate. Must be one of those cannot live with you and cannot live without you relationships. Just wish Ruby was less in our faces ....
    I understand why Ruby wants to be with Caleb, to get her hands on his money, but not why he wants to be with her. He showed very little feeling for her when he was trying to scam Kim, or when he was romacing Tracey. I think this relationship will end up with a death in the family, whether it will be Caleb, Ruby, both or collateral damage Nicky. There is a madness attached to Ruby.--
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 08-03-2024 at 10:37.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (08-03-2024)

I was beginning to think Kerry had gone bald. I understand that she left the ship with the clothes she stood up in, but I could not understand why she was keeping her wig on.
    It was to look like Cher, she said she was doing a tribute to her on the ship.

I understand why Ruby wants to be with Caleb, to get her hands on his money, but not why he wants to be with her. He showed very little feeling for her when he was trying to scam Kim, or when he was romacing Tracey. I think this relationship will end up with a death in the family, whether it will be Caleb, Ruby, both or collateral damage Nicky. There is a madness attached to Ruby.--
    If you are right about a death in the family, lets all hope that Ruby gets it first.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johntrevor For This Useful Post:

Snagglepus (08-03-2024), Son of Cain (08-03-2024)

did ruby meet caleb in a care home?

i think ruby obsessionly loves caleb and resents his new family as she has competition

she'd get a good divorce settlement as it seems past cheating on both sides

I love Ruby's quips and find her to be a lot of fun, but she is definitively an abusive partner and in the early stages of trying to separate her spouse from all his family to isolate him for her own manipulations. I don't even like Tracy but what they did to her is awful.

Poor Mary. She's such a good soul and needs some loving.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    If you are right about a death in the family, lets all hope that Ruby gets it first.
    I can't take to anyone with a slanty mouth.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    It was to look like Cher, she said she was doing a tribute to her on the ship.
    But did she need to look like Cher in Emmerdale High Street?

Thread Information