Page 54 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556641041545541054 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

That smile on Charlie's face as he left in the car at the end of the episode

Oh Diane what have you done??? That smile made me really uneasy... I've been swinging from genuinely ill to con man throughout, and after last night's episode I am now firmly in the con man camp... homeless with no money where will Diane and Victoria go?

The good thing about living in Emmerdale, you are never withouot a roof over your head and will always find a job However, I hope that if Charlie has conned her out of the money, he gets caught and is made to repay the money somehow, I know that legally he would not have to, as Diane gave him the money freely, I just like to think that somebody or something makes him regret his actions and return the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    That smile on Charlie's face as he left in the car at the end of the episode
    That smile said it all

Doug will he gloating now he was right

Con man it is... All that money...........

Poor Diane Looks like Charlie has conned her and that was the plan all along... I would have been taken in by him! He was very convincing... just hope Doug doesn't get too smug about it!

Doug can't help himself... he was positively radiating smugness this evening... i wouldn't be surprised if the words I told you so passes his lips even if it is just to Laurel.

ive thought charlie was a conman for weeks - dirty rotten scumbag. poor diane. she didnt deserve this

I forgot Cain was Shadrach's son for a long time until he found out Zak was his real dad it was nice his scenes with Shadrach last night

Diane still believes Charlie is sick poor her even Rodney and Val know the truth now

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Poor Diane Looks like Charlie has conned her and that was the plan all along... I would have been taken in by him! He was very convincing... just hope Doug doesn't get too smug about it!
    Sharon Marshall has just confirmed on This Morning that Charlie has conned her

Thread Information