Page 1213 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 213713111311631203121112121213
Results 12,121 to 12,129 of 12129

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by johntrevor View Post
    Bit of a nasty scam soooo...Eric, but she probably deserved it.
    But do Bollard and his chum deserve the money ?

Since she returned she has been getting phone calls from someone demanding money, not sure who that will be.
    yes and swirling pc brought her to the village after arrest for stolen jewellery perhaps eric and his mate will get done for it as sold on, kerry told amy she stole nothing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (Today)

Bit of a nasty scam soooo...Eric, but she probably deserved it.
    Karma for Frank. Hope there is still more to come.

vanessa will miss tom at the hotel, he is so obsessed with belle, deranged and poor vinny bashed again

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (Today), Dennis tanner (Today), johntrevor (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Karma for Frank. Hope there is still more to come.
    Now Pollard has dropped his good guy act and demanding repayment with interest from Kerry, good luck with that Pollard.

The longer that I am watching this show, the more I am realizing that characters are not who I thought they might be. Eric is really a schemer and not the fragile old man I thought he was - I started watching around the time he learned he had Parkinson's and was pushing his wife away. I guess he assumes that Kerry will steal a piece of jewelry to pay off what he's demanding. I don't seem to like Kerry that much, though, so am not sure that I care.

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    The longer that I am watching this show, the more I am realizing that characters are not who I thought they might be. Eric is really a schemer and not the fragile old man I thought he was - I started watching around the time he learned he had Parkinson's and was pushing his wife away. I guess he assumes that Kerry will steal a piece of jewelry to pay off what he's demanding. I don't seem to like Kerry that much, though, so am not sure that I care.
    When Eric was introduced to us he was much worse than this. He was an antique dealer involved in all sort of dodgy dealing, he was the type to trick people out of family heirlooms or articles they thought had little value. He has mellowed over the years, but it has always lurked under the surface.

You should not like Kerry very much, she and her awful daughter Amy were responsible for the death of Frank, the father of Tracey and Vanessa. They were robbing the chocolate factory (now gone) when they accicdently set fire to the building while, unbeknown to them, Frank was inside, and perished in the fire.
    Emmerdale is not a pretty, sleepy, village in the Yorkshire Dales it is "The village of the Damned".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (Today)

Now Pollard has dropped his good guy act and demanding repayment with interest from Kerry, good luck with that Pollard.
    It's tme that the precious Amy learnt that Bollard did not pay for her wedding. He merely lent the money to her mother

was there speculation eric killed wife elizabeth and used the plane crash with the body

he was always into deals, getting one over but now with blackmailing jai his devious side coming back out

ive no interest in jacob and victoria

Thread Information