Page 713 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 213613663703711712713714715723763813 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 12039

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

dan did grab the wrap without reading it but the filling was shop bought which brenda didn't read it had almond before making up

In fairness the twins brought the brownies into the cafe (I think they had made them in school) so technically Brenda wasn't responsible for that but I agree about the fillings for the wraps. The laws of the land never seem to apply to Emmerdale.
    Having said that, I don't know why they've made the situation worse with Dan's spinal injury - surely a severe allergic reaction would have been more than enough, drama wise?

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    In fairness the twins brought the brownies into the cafe (I think they had made them in school) so technically Brenda wasn't responsible for that but I agree about the fillings for the wraps. The laws of the land never seem to apply to Emmerdale.
    Having said that, I don't know why they've made the situation worse with Dan's spinal injury - surely a severe allergic reaction would have been more than enough, drama wise?
    The twins did make the brownies at school so Brenda was not responsible for Dan's reaction but it should have alerted her to his nut allergy and the possibility that other customers might also be allergic. Even though the dressing was a shop bought item it was her responsibility to check the ingredients. I don't there any anything written on the wrappings, unless she had them specially printed, and I don't she had time to do that. She should have posted a notice on the counter with a list of ingredients, especially since she knew about Dan's condition. Has Dan's allergy been mentioned before I do not remember seeing him checking ingredients on anything he has eaten in the past. Surely he should have been more careful.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (29-03-2020), emerald (29-03-2020), lizann (29-03-2020)

there has been no talk of an allergy for dan before

The Ghastly Mandy Dingle talks about prosecution when we should all know that it's about a bit of blackmail

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    The Ghastly Mandy Dingle talks about prosecution when we should all know that it's about a bit of blackmail
    didn't brenda grass mandy up over free marlon money

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    didn't brenda grass mandy up over free marlon money
    She never tried to blackmail her.

Does Mandy care about Dan or is she just seeking revenge on Brenda for shopping her to the police about the "Free Marlon Money". Are we really meant to believe she would climb into the bin and close the lid, it would be too dark in there to see anything. Was this done just so Lucas could ask why the bin was shaking. How did Mandy get into the bin, she is not the most athletic of people, and how did she get out again. I have never bought salad dressing where I could pull the label off that easily.
    Getting a bit fed up of Charity fussing over Vanessa, who would wake someone to give them painkillers, if they are asleep it is obvious that they are not feeling too much pain.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 31-03-2020 at 17:20.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (01-04-2020), lizann (31-03-2020), Perdita (31-03-2020)

id say revenge more than fancying dan

al and priya even after what he did to graham and jai, she must be very horny

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    id say revenge more than fancying dan
    She may not fancy Dan, but she can't aford to be fussy. It can't just be revenge. I still say that she wants Eric and/or Brenda to pay up.

Thread Information