Page 576 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 764765265665745755765775785866266761076 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 12124

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    yes leyla back with davy jnr likely
    He has had cancer so hopefully not, though it isn't impossible.

I was hoping Debbie would get arrested

WOW Sam!!!!

good one liners from ross

How long did it take for Sam to dig that hole? What happened to all the soil he dug out, did he scatter it about in the woods?

Why is Tom/Joe so surprised at the Dingles reactions to him.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 24-01-2018 at 07:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    How long did it take for Sam to dig that hole? What happened to all the soil he dug out, did he scatter it about in the woods?

Why is Tom/Joe so surprised at the Dingles reactions to him.
    I doubt Sam dug that hole recently, he knows his way around the woods and might have dug it a long time ago ???
    Because he thinks he did nothing wrong, fully justified to wreck people's lives and homes as act of revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I doubt Sam dug that hole recently, he knows his way around the woods and might have dug it a long time ago ???
    Because he thinks he did nothing wrong, fully justified to wreck people's lives and homes as act of revenge
    If the hole was dug awhile ago there would have been more water in the bottom and probably dead animals too. I think we were suppose to think he dug it specially. The more I think about it the more unlikely and improbable it seems. Did he know where Joe/Tom would go running? - As Tom had only moved in he would not be familiar with the woods, nor have established a regular route yet, he kept stopping as if he was still exploring. Sam would have to know where Tom would be running to set the trip wire and dig the hole. Even if the hole had been there for a while it would huge coincidence that Tom would run into it it. I imagine they cover quite a large area. Animal hunters and the Viet Cong always dug their traps on an established footpath, not just anywhere in an open wood, otherwise there was no guarantee anyone or anything would ever come near them. A hole that deep would have needed more than one person and probably mechanical machinery to dig. I don't mind a bit of dramatic licence but there is a limit to how far my imagination will stretch.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 24-01-2018 at 13:47.

If the hole was dug awhile ago there would have been more water in the bottom and probably dead animals too. I think we were suppose to think he dug it specially. The more I think about it the more unlikely and improbable it seems. Did he know where Joe/Tom would go running? - As Tom had only moved in he would not familiar with the woods, nor have established a regular route yet, he kept stopping as if he was still exploring. Sam would have to know where Tom would be running to set the trip wire and dig the hole. Even if the hole had been there for a while it would be but there is a limit a huge coincidence that Tom would run into it it. Animal hunters and the Viet Cong always dug their traps on an established footpath, otherwise there was no guarantee anyone or anything would ever come near them. A hole that deep would have needed more than one person and probably mechanical machinery to dig. I don't mind a bit of dramatic licence but there is a limit to how far my imagination will stretch.
    Cain and Ross were in on the plan with Sam so they helped him dig

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Cain and Ross were in on the plan with Sam so they helped him dig
    Even if that is so, they would still be hard pushed to dig that hole overnight and remove all the spoil from the immediate vicinity so as the leave no clue that the hole was there. Ross said Sam came into the village and told him what he had done, so not exactly clear Ross and Cain were helping him. Altho this could be part of the plan and Ross was lying. I cannot really see Ross digging a hole in the woods, he is not exactly fond of hard physical graft, and digging a hole like that would be hard graft, one would be sore all over the next day. Come to think of it I cannot see Cain doing it either.
    Still does not explain how they knew where to dig it, or did they dig numerous holes dotted about the woods?

Even if that is so, they would still be hard pushed to dig that hole overnight and remove all the spoil from the immediate vicinity so as the leave no clue that the hole was there. Ross said Sam came into the village and told him what he had done, so not exactly clear Ross and Cain were helping him. Altho this could be part of the plan and Ross was lying. I cannot really see Ross digging a hole in the woods, he is not exactly fond of hard physical graft, and digging a hole like that would be hard graft, one would be sore all over the next day. Come to think of it I cannot see Cain doing it either.
    Still does not explain how they knew where to dig it, or did they dig numerous holes dotted about the woods?
    They could have borrowed a digger from Joseph Tate's company which knocked the Dingle house

I am not putting as much thought as you in to the dug hole I hope you can get answers

Thread Information