Page 1212 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 212712111211621202121012111212
Results 12,111 to 12,120 of 12120

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

ha ha ha clever eric

I should have known better, initially I thought Eric was scamming Kerry but then they fooled me into thinking he was doing a decent thing, and doubt myself. Kerry who is suppose to be street smart, has a necklace she thinks is valuable, takes it to Eric, who says it is not, and gives her the number of someone he knows, who may buy it. So what does she do, she sells it to Eric's friend, without first seeking out a third party, independent jeweller for another valuation - Oh dear.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; Yesterday at 21:11.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

johntrevor (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I should have known better, initially I thought Eric was scamming Kerry .
    I did too. I had suspected that he kept the original necklace and gave her back a fake that was worthless.

I should have known better, initially I thought Eric was scamming Kerry but then they fooled me into thinking he was doing a decent thing, and doubt myself. Kerry who is suppose to be street smart, has a necklace she thinks is valuable, takes it to Eric, who says it is not, and gives her the number of someone he knows, who may buy it. So what does she do, she sells it to Eric's friend, without first seeking out a third party, independent jeweller for another valuation - Oh dear.
    Kerry was stupid on two fronts. She should have sold the goods before making any promises. She should not have sold to Eric or any of his chums

?10K for that wedding ?????

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

ccahill2 (Yesterday), lizann (Today)

Didn't Torville and Dean say that they were going to come to the wedding? I was looking forward to seeing them again.

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    Didn't Torville and Dean say that they were going to come to the wedding? I was looking forward to seeing them again.
    Leyla forgot to book the ice rink

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Kerry was stupid on two fronts. She should have sold the goods before making any promises. She should not have sold to Eric or any of his chums

?10K for that wedding ?????
    Why on earth she did not sell it the moment she got back to the UK, I do not know? Chances are she actually stole it rather than it was given to her, so best to get rid of the evidence. As I recall she also had quite a lot of cash, has she spent all that? Pretty sure her fiance will turn up at some point, and it would not surprise me if he is not an old man in a wheelchair.

Quote Originally Posted by ccahill2 View Post
    I did too. I had suspected that he kept the original necklace and gave her back a fake that was worthless.
    Eric would have his work cut out, to get a fake necklace made overnight.

Why on earth she did not sell it the moment she got back to the UK, I do not know? Chances are she actually stole it rather than it was given to her, so best to get rid of the evidence. As I recall she also had quite a lot of cash, has she spent all that? Pretty sure her fiance will turn up at some point, and it would not surprise me if he is not an old man in a wheelchair.
    Since she returned she has been getting phone calls from someone demanding money, not sure who that will be.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    ha ha ha clever eric
    Bit of a nasty scam soooo...Eric, but she probably deserved it.

Thread Information