Page 1205 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 205705110511551195120312041205
Results 12,041 to 12,045 of 12045

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    so amit did kill rishi by pushing him down the stairs for his inheritance share and now what has jai to amit as i doubt murder

claudette speaking for the village hall now, charles is probably more open minded
    What is her problem? The fact that Mattie is transgender??

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    so amit did kill rishi by pushing him down the stairs for his inheritance share and now what has jai to amit as i doubt murder

claudette speaking for the village hall now, charles is probably more open minded
    Way to go Jai. Well done for recording his confession, now what have you done with him, dont be stupid and kill him.

Suzy said it was about God, that they couldn't have the ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    yes

I always liked Amit. I find him a lot like a college professor. He looks distinguished. Yet after learning that he did kill his brother, I began to see him as sleazy and not liking him. However, yesterday's scenes by the staircase were very disturbing.

They were presented a lot like like the scenes on The Clinic where Dan Woodhouse went to confront the man who hit Kathy with his car and the man accidently fell down the stairs. Dan stomped on his broken leg and left him alone to die. I'd been learning to like Dan at that point, rat that he was, and found those scenes very disturbing.

So for the sheer brutality and coldness of it, the scenes by the staircase were doubly disturbing to me, first for what they were presenting, and then compounded by the flashback of the similar scene.

I'm not convinced that Amit is dead, although his body disappeared. My guess is that he is tied up somewhere and hidden. I guess we'll see more.

Way decimate a family, Emmerdale! I'd enjoyed them during the few months that I'd been watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Yup. She made the comment about 'two women' marrying. I was so disgusted with her.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ccahill2 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (Today)

Thread Information