Page 730 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732740780830 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

oh and dont forget

the killer is revealed doesnt necessarily mean the police find out??

Good theory, but how did Emma get from Max's alibi being shaky to Abi being the killer, Sarah? I think she'd confront Max first.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 08-01-2015 at 12:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Good theory, but how did Emma get from Max's alibi being shaky to Abi being the killer, Sarah? I think she'd confront Max first.
    ok you've seen my flaw

but to give Abi a chance to come clean before telling Max - if Abi wasnt the killer, then they say no more

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    ok you've seen my flaw

but to give Abi a chance to come clean before telling Max - if Abi wasnt the killer, then they say no more
    Emma could have assumed Max was the killer and told him "you killed Lucy" on the phone. When they met up though, he could have told her he was covering for Abi and begged Emma to keep their secret. That makes sense I think.

Do you think Abi killed Lucy because she hated her because of the affair with Max? Was it deliberate murder or was she just trying to hurt her?

Emma could have assumed Max was the killer and told him "you killed Lucy" on the phone. When they met up though, he could have told her he was covering for Abi and begged Emma to keep their secret. That makes sense I think.

Do you think Abi killed Lucy because she hated her because of the affair with Max? Was it deliberate murder or was she just trying to hurt her?
    I dont think it was premeditated? I think she probably struck out in anger and it all went wrong

I dont think it was premeditated? I think she probably struck out in anger and it all went wrong
    I agree. I think that's a believable scenario and I wouldn't be averse to it being correct.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

sarah c (09-01-2015)

ok here is what happened to Lucy (my theory):

Abi killed Lucy
    Max helped her move the body in his car - or max's car was used
    in moving the body the car returned to the square and is parked facing the other way to when it started
    Summerhayes notices this change in the phone footage
    max's alibi - backed by Abi - that he was home all night is now shaky
    Summerhayes confronts Abi giving her the chance to confess
    Lauren finds out and in a fit of refulsion leaves the square to go and live with Tanya - hence her exit
    How did Kim and Dean in the pub help Emma crack it though?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    How did Kim and Dean in the pub help Emma crack it though?
    I don't know, but it may have been something they said rather than it being anything to do with them personally. Some people on other sites think it was the mention of Patrick being alone for "five minutes" that was key.

I don't know, but it may have been something they said rather than it being anything to do with them personally. Some people on other sites think it was the mention of Patrick being alone for "five minutes" that was key.
    Yes Dean never heard of a phone, Patrick falls and he leaves him alone to go and get Denise

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2015)

Probably something to do with time. She also looked at Lauren's video again after cracking the identity. Something on there must be related excluding Lauren as thats farr to obvious.

Thread Information