Page 103 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Think I removed all the spoilers...
    Super Mod

Didn't Bill also get the house too.. I am sure he did.
    Super Mod

no the house was included in the last list of items at the end, - his sum of money (3M), his business' his house and the queen vic. We dont know who has the house yet
    Maisie Mouse

Ah ok.. was looking at some stuff on sites and they are saying:

* Billy his "stool" at the bar and his room in the Queen Vic, as a place for him to live where he cannot be thrown out;
    * Peggy a silver framed photo of their wedding;
    * Amy and Ronnie's "first surviving child" £100,000 each to be held in trust until their 21st birthdays, though Ronnie was unhappy with this as she saw it as Archie controlling her from beyond the grave;
    * Phil his father's "real" boxing trophy, which they had a fight about earlier regarding Archie giving fake ones;
    * Roxy his antique fountain pen, which she always wanted as a child;
    * Ronnie his signet ring (as well as a note regarding him expecting her to not take any substantial gifts from him).

The person receiving his assets totalling in excess of £3 million, including his house and car, the car lot and the pub, is to be revealed.

so you are right.. but then some other site was saying the house in Walford it not his, only rented to him by Ian.. the house in question is his other one off the square
    Super Mod

Wouldnt it be good if it turned out Archie divorced Glenda after she had been gone for 7 yrs on grounds of abandonement, meaning she had no claim to anything, cos lets face it she has been gone for about 2 decades with not a thought for her daughters, as soon as she finds out hes dead thinking thats her husband shes back like a shot
    Maisie Mouse

Can you do that? be divorced without signing papers? I don't think you can do it in Ireland as my sister was seperated for 21 years and still had to sign papers to get divorced
    Super Mod

I expect if somebody can't be found, they can be divorced in absence after so many years. But I am not sure.

I may have missed this somewhere in the past but who put the Queen Vic up for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I may have missed this somewhere in the past but who put the Queen Vic up for sale?
    Last I heard Archie was having it turned into a block of flats.. did he put it up for sale???
    At least we know now that Billy has a room in the vic for him and Jay.. nice for billy.. loved his face when he read out the start of the will.. Janine was a picture.. a real madam..
    I think I missed something but what did Bradley confess to?
    Super Mod

Nothing yet

Thread Information