Page 601 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 101501551591599600601602603611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaW View Post
    Which ones do you not like?
    Stan and aunt babe. Rumours are slyvie will be appearing soon and also deano. Ridiculous how many people there r in the carter family cast now. Might as well call it the carter show, not EastEnders
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to megan999 For This Useful Post:

kayuqtuq (11-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by megan999 View Post
    Stan and aunt babe. Rumours are slyvie will be appearing soon and also deano. Ridiculous how many people there r in the carter family cast now. Might as well call it the carter show, not EastEnders
    Aunt Babe I could live without as well as Tina who they have as the lesbian poster girl. The wardrobe department seems to be having fun dressing her in what they consider to be quirky attire. They're trying too hard and she comes off looking contrived.

Quote Originally Posted by megan999 View Post
    Aunt Babe I could live without as well as Tina who they have as the lesbian poster girl. The wardrobe department seems to be having fun dressing her in what they consider to be quirky attire. They're trying too hard and she comes off looking contrived.

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaW View Post
    Didn't expect anything else did you? But we know he's set to return to the show so ultimately they will interact.

I no he ain't in the show yet but not sure what I expected. It was just a ten sec scene after looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by shygirl16 View Post
    I no he ain't in the show yet but not sure what I expected. It was just a ten sec scene after looking forward to it.
    Well, I wasn't surprised considering their history.

Quote Originally Posted by shygirl16 View Post
    Well, I wasn't surprised considering their history.

There were nice scenes with Liam and Carol. I think Nancy and Tam would make an interesting couple. Lady Di is adorable and steals every scene she is in.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

GloriaW (05-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    There were nice scenes with Liam and Carol. I think Nancy and Tam would make an interesting couple. Lady Di is adorable and steals every scene she is in.
    Agree about the Liam/Carol scenes. Nice to see her melt a bit, she's usually so frosty and bitter even way before this cancer storyline. Lady Di is the real star of the show I think.

But Mas...has he taken the Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde formula? What a monster he's turned into. And totally blaming everyone else for his actions. Fatboy has been sainted by all this.

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    Agree about the Liam/Carol scenes. Nice to see her melt a bit, she's usually so frosty and bitter even way before this cancer storyline. Lady Di is the real star of the show I think.

But Mas...has he taken the Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde formula? What a monster he's turned into. And totally blaming everyone else for his actions. Fatboy has been sainted by all this.

David you idiot

Thread Information