Page 126 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Well done Lacey, Charlie, Jake and Samantha some top acting from them tonight

It was a great episode i expect it got record ratngs

I'll miss the ginja ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Babs was there clapping her hands but I get the feeling she wasn't happy with the outcome.
    Yes, I noticed that. She was the only one who didn't seem to be interested in what was going on. In fact, she looked downright miserable.

Woah never saw that coming. Stacey.......
    What a good show. Only saw some slight mistakes, but they pulled it of. Kudos.

Shame I do not have BBC3. Maybe someone will put some clips on youtube.

I did cry for Bradley. Jake Wood and Lacey gave such a good performance. Wonder when he was brought in the know.

Brilliant episode, some top notch acting from all involved. Just surprised it was Stacey.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Why didn't Ian just tell Phil what was in the box he dug up before he started smashing his place up?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (24-02-2010)

So, were the ring and the locks 2 red herrings then? I'm still confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Well as you know I don't watch a lot of EE or any other soaps. But I did tonight and I've got to say I rather enjoyed EE. I'm glad Stacey was the killer instead of the Mitchell Clan stealing the limelight. Lacey and Charlie's performances were brilliant. But poor little Bradders the square won't be the same without him. I thought Becca would have done him in but what no he sacrifced himself for the love of his life. EE has employed some dumplings over the years but credit to Charlie Clemments. I wish him all the best in his career and I hope he goes onto bigger and better things and not having to settle for reality shows. On a negative note. Lacey might have bagged herself a few hundred votes for the best actress when the soap awards come round for tonights performance but Stacey has reached the end of the road. There is no were for her to go without Bradley. It will only be a matter of time before Lacey decides to venture onto pastures new.
    I was panicing a bit actually that Peggy was going to confess to Ronnie and Roxy. Her performance was rather wooden really and it would have been a letdown. The last five minutes with Lacey was completely outstanding. The best scene of EastEnders for a long long time. It will be a sad day for EastEnders when Lacey Turner decides to leave.

Did you notice the bit in the shop when ronnie and roxy were talking, and ronnie walked out with whatever it was without paying. she just lifted the thing off the shelf and walked out the door
    Maisie Mouse

I really liked the reference to old school Eastenders. That was a nice tribute. So Adam Woodyatt is the only one from the original cast? (June Brown joined in July 1985)

i loved it lastnite

Thread Information