Page 566 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 664665165565645655665675685766166661066 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Don't forget guys, extra episode of EE tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 8-8.30pm.

By the way, I don't like Danny much either. I don't mind Kelly Bright. I think that's just the way her character is meant to be. Tina is my favourite Carter at the moment
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by megan999; 07-01-2014 at 13:49. Reason: duplicated
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

EE could do with getting rid of Phil for a few months or even permanently imo and also Sharon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Brucie (07-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaW View Post
    The guy has been pure evil since day one first with Jeannine now with Johnny. But I confess to liking a good villian, me. So far Gary Lucy is doing an outstanding job of it with being able to project true menace. I never got over losing Jamie Foreman who was a brilliant villian.
    Ahh...so he's an out-and-out villain, is he? That explains my unease over his interest in Johnny, even though I haven't actually seen him "do" anything (I wasn't watching when they kissed, so don't know how that went down). A grown man hovering about a young, vulnerable teen isn't nice

I did used to like Gary Lucy in Footballers' Wives, so am looking forward to seeing more of him
    Last edited by Dazzle; 07-01-2014 at 13:56.

Danny first appeared before working with Janine. He was first seen when he came to the Masoods' Restaurant and met Syed noticing he had money problems. He got Syed to invest £500 with him and they became close and kissed, even though Syed was with Christian at the time. Syed realised it was a mistake and told Danny he loved Christian and asked for his money back, but Danny said the investment had fallen through. Danny told Christian that he and Syed had had sex, so Christian punched him. Syed found Christian badly beaten, implying he and Danny had a violent fight. Danny told the police that Christian assaulted him, and Christian was arrested. Masood threatened to report Danny for fraud in regard to the failed investment, and Christian was released without charge.

So, yes, Danny has been evil since day one, but predating Janine.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-01-2014)

blah blah
    Last edited by parkerman; 07-01-2014 at 13:58.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Danny first appeared before working with Janine. He was first seen when he came to the Masoods' Restaurant and met Syed noticing he had money problems. He got Syed to invest £500 with him and they became close and kissed, even though Syed was with Christian at the time. Syed realised it was a mistake and told Danny he loved Christian and asked for his money back, but Danny said the investment had fallen through. Danny told Christian that he and Syed had had sex, so Christian punched him. Syed found Christian badly beaten, implying he and Danny had a violent fight. Danny told the police that Christian assaulted him, and Christian was arrested. Masood threatened to report Danny for fraud in regard to the failed investment, and Christian was released without charge.

So, yes, Danny has been evil since day one, but predating Janine.
    Thanks Parkerman, that makes things clearer

It was a very nice surprise seeing Jane back last night - an excellent duff duff moment

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (08-01-2014)

Well it shows his acting chops anyway. And good casting too on the producers part.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Thanks Parkerman, that makes things clearer
    ~Thanks parkerman, I thought I was missing something there. now you reminded me. He's always been a snake hasnt' he! Good vililan though and long may he reign.

Thread Information