Page 192 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292692 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Yeh the baby has ginger hair! lol. She so plainly looks like Bradley. It's so ironic that she has to say that she doesnt look like him. Ah i miss Bradley too much! Im glad that Max came and saw her, was a lovely convo they had tonight, and Stacey went back to her normal bossy self haha. Im sure were all glad to have her back! That nurse needs to butt out! I thought at the first scene she was in, that she had to be taken down a peg or two at some point. Glad Stacey did it.

@ lizann

Lily from what I read in TV mag ;)
    Last edited by matt1378; 26-06-2010 at 02:48.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1378 View Post
    @ lizann

Lily from what I read in TV mag ;)
    We are supposed to speculate on the this forum lol. sorry to be a kill joy but i think you are about to be told off! ;) lol
    I think everyone knows if they are a soap addict what Stacey is going to call the baby, were just not supposed to say it.

doid anyone else think the nurse last night was a terrible actress? i know she was supposed to be annoying, but it was just annoying. wish they had explained the bipolar medication thing a bit better, seemed like they were giving conflicting information.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    doid anyone else think the nurse last night was a terrible actress? i know she was supposed to be annoying, but it was just annoying. wish they had explained the bipolar medication thing a bit better, seemed like they were giving conflicting information.
    Maybe the actress was just giving a brilliant performance of a very annoying person? Yes, I am glad Stacey told her where to go. I didn't understand about the medication thing either, you'd think the nurse would know about Stacey's medical history anyway??

According to the Daily Mirror TV Guide this week,
    No EE on Monday
    No EE on Tuesday
    Wednesday EE 8-9pm
    Thursday EE 7.30-8pm
    No EE on Friday

Hopefully Wimbledon won't affect EE, but I hope that they will switch the tennis to BBC2 if it is longer than anticipated.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megan999 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-06-2010), tammyy2j (28-06-2010)

I think nurses are a bit assertive all the times which might come across wrong shortly after you had a baby

I hate the fact that EE keeps changing when its on, I can never keep up!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think nurses are a bit assertive all the times which might come across wrong shortly after you had a baby
    Perdy I have seen some things nurses have done after given birth.. One woman on my ward had a section, was heavly medicated and in a lot of pain yet they still made her breast feed. She couldn't move so they just placed the baby on her.. they should give women a break after given birth (extract the milk from the breast and feed through bottle) just until the woman is back on her feet a bit
    Super Mod

, never come across things this bad, just know the nurses in my family are not peeps to be messed with but they are caring and humane when it is needed
    Last edited by Perdita; 27-06-2010 at 19:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Perdy I have seen some things nurses have done after given birth.. One woman on my ward had a section, was heavly medicated and in a lot of pain yet they still made her breast feed. She couldn't move so they just placed the baby on her.. they should give women a break after given birth (extract the milk from the breast and feed through bottle) just until the woman is back on her feet a bit
    Sorry Shiv you cannot. Do it otherwise they get nipple confused. But anyhow a baby can go 3 days without milk the first few days. I breastfed. But even here they get very pushy about it. ( I used to call them the breastfeed Maffia)

Here women give birth at home most times. Then a special nurse comes and helps you for at least a week. Because new moms never know how to handle a baby.

Thread Information