Page 293 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393793 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Jack forgets he too was with Roxy and has a baby with her and airhead Sam
    Yeah.. I think he does forget that.. see Michael got that dig in yesterday saying Amy wanted to sit with her dad in the church
    Super Mod

I actually enjoyed Tanya's wedding and thought that the car crash was quite convincing. However, I think that the Argee Bargie's roof collapse was poorly done in comparision. Can't wait for Ronnie's secret to be revealed. Am sick of Ronnie now ! I missed the episode where Jane and Ian decided to go for a divorce. What happened there?
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Thank heavens, it is over for Ronnie

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (15-04-2011), lizann (15-04-2011), tammyy2j (17-04-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Thank heavens we wont have to endure any more.

But still the episode was heart wrenching. I spilled some tears. Jessie Wallace and Samantha Womack were actualy very good. They have chemistry too. Sorry that we won't see any of that.

Jean is so endearing.

So how much trouble are we in for in the marriage bliss?

I liked all the different stuff happening today.

Michael is stuck up.

Jack was not good to Ronnie. If he really thought she was having post natal depression he should have never surrendered the keys to her. God knows what she could have done. He went about it all in the wrong way. He should never have been so angry with her. And surely not around an infant. They pick up on these things.
    Last edited by Dutchgirl; 15-04-2011 at 21:16. Reason: Spelling

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchgirl For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (16-04-2011)

Sorry but I thought tonight's episode was a let down I expected more with Ronnie confessing

Max and Abi made miracle recoveries surely they would be more hurt from the accident - so affair now for Tanya and Max or will she leave Greg for Max

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I have to say that Max and Abi surviving that accident was a MIRACLE only EE could pull off..I am not sure that Tanya realizes what she did with Max..I think she will stay with Greg for the time being..Glad that Ronnie confessed, but was disapointed in the "delivery" of her confession..that sneer that kat had on her face was "deadly" , I thought she was gonna clobber Ronnie..poor Jack,, is in the dark,, and now will have to mourn a child he never got to know..Kat and Alfie will have to learn to be parents..again ( they only had lil Tommy for what 24 hours )Next week should be INTERESTING...

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Sorry but I thought tonight's episode was a let down I expected more with Ronnie confessing

Max and Abi made miracle recoveries surely they would be more hurt from the accident - so affair now for Tanya and Max or will she leave Greg for Max
    Not only did they recover quickly, but they were in and out of hospital like a dose of salts. If only all A&Es were like that. There seemed to be no doctors or nurses around. Also, wouldn't the police want to speak to Max about the accident and breathalyse him? Talking of the police, when Ronnie phoned them, would they not have arranged for Social Service to be there? Would they just let a clearly unbalanced woman just hand over her baby to someone else without a bit of investigation?

And yes, I agree with JustJodi about the number of people invited to the wedding. How do they know Janine's grandmother!? Still, it was good to see Winston there.

Welcome to the world of Eastenders...

Having said that, I think it was another fine performance from Jake Wood and from Jo Joyner. There looks like some mileage in this story.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (16-04-2011), Siobhan (16-04-2011)

I enjoyed it last night... as Parkerman said, great performance from Jake and Jo.. they work really well together

thought Ronnie's confesssion was very calmly delivered... she just resigned herself and finally told the truth... Poor Kat.. she doesn't know what is going on...Jack is going to be so devastated.. Caught the highlights of next week after the episode yesterday..looks promising
    Super Mod

Yes, I thought yesterdays episode was awesome! Normally with those episodes the cliffhanger is when the bombshell is delivered and then you have to wait till the following week to see the outcome, so I'm glad they actually gave us something. Delivered the argument straight away, cos the audience have been waiting soo long for it!

Kat and Alfie, I love them as a couple. Both have them have been breaking their hearts over this and I am really hoping that they will have a bit of happiness after this stuff is resolved. Michael needs to stay the hell away. He is smarmy, cocky and he drives me mad!

I hope that Ronnie is given help, put in a hospital where she can be looked after, instead of being jailed. I don't think any jury could accuse her of being malicious.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sean slater For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-04-2011), Dutchgirl (16-04-2011), Siobhan (16-04-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Thank heavens it is over for from us the viewers

Thread Information