Page 136 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    max and jack dont know ronnie knew about the rape before the police came, only stacey knows.
    But didnt Stacey tell them Archie aint the dad she knew because Ronnie told her?

no she told bradley ronnie told her but when she was talking to jack/max she just said she was told , she never said who by
    Maisie Mouse

3. The Following User Says Thank You to *-Rooney-* For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-02-2010)

Ok so

But who do they think shopped Bradley in then? Stacey?

i dont know, they probably havent had time to stop and think with everything that has happened, but when they are not in shock anymore they will start asking these questions and prob ask stacey who knew about this
    Maisie Mouse

If Stacey thinks about it surely she will know its Becca seeing how she was in the Vic

The sooner Becca is found out and leaves, the better. She is really unlikeable. I would have gone mad, like Jean did, if a virtual stranger had taken it upon themselves to sort out the photos. Who put Becca in charge?

I don't think it'll take Stacey long to work out who called the police on Bradley, although she probably doesn't know that Becca didn't like him.

Ian's face when Jane told Lucy she should go on the pill!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    [SIZE=boy EE has really stepped up to the plate, the last couple of episodes have been terrific.. my heart broke for Max and Stacey when they were "visiting" bradley..Yes I am ready to kick Becca, she looks as guilty as hell, she knows she had something to do with Bradley dying, ohhhhhhhhh when Jean and Mo find out that girl is going to wish she had never met Stacey,,she is as good as dead as Archie is,,,did u guys see what Max said when he left a message on Staceys phone ??? Hes ready to revert back to his old ways you just watch,, hes going to use what he knows to manipulate her..
    The birth of little Kamil was great, I wouldn't have blamed Christian for smothering Zanib , she was HORRID to him..The welcome home party for the baby was cute,, but ohhhh it was messed up when the postal inspector showed up.
    Jack really is disturbed by Bradley dying ,I think he is wracked by guilt encouraging his nephew to RUN,, Ronnie didn't help matters much,, makes me wonder if she did kill Archie, she has been playing too nochlant for my liking, Anyway there has been some unusually good acting .. I think Stacey is off the screens so she can get over that COLD,,after all she did loose her voice during the live show,,"3"][/SIZE]

LUCAS????????????????? when is he going to be found out ????????????

Jodi.. the EE we are seen now was filmed weeks ago so Stacey didn't have the cold then.
    Did you miss the live show? Stacey killed Archie, not Ronnie. At the time these scenes were filmed nobody knew who did it so they all have to act like it was them still until told otherwise
    Super Mod

Maybe Becca is on some sort of prescription that makes her feel blank. And the fact she stitched up Bradley. But what a cool costumer for hanging around.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    No I didn't miss the live show,,, yes I knew Stacey told Max she killed Archie,, but U know what?? I do not think she actually did,, I think some one else came in and finished the job with the Queen Vic bust, some one TALLER AND STRONGER,, Stacey isn't much taller than peggy,, so I am thinking he was still alive and some one came in and finished off sleazy Archie,, thats just what I think,,
    Anyway,, on to the next murder...Owen's...........

Thread Information