Page 784 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 284684734774782783784785786794834884 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    And no-one's mentioned that Winston got to kiss Sonia in the pub - probably the most important part of the whole episode.
    he wanted cake that is all

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-02-2015), parkerman (21-02-2015), tammyy2j (22-02-2015)

And no-one's mentioned that Winston got to kiss Sonia in the pub - probably the most important part of the whole episode.
    he wanted cake that is all

Thanks for your detailed reply Parkerman.

I think it was a bit of a shame that Bobby being revealed as the killer was not a great surprise thanks to social media. I'm afraid it didn't really have the shock value it should have done for me. As a plot device it was a good idea and what happens next with his development will be very interesting.
    It's a shame the speculation spoiled the surprise for you. I'm lucky because I just didn't give any credence to the rumours so I was shocked to the core when he was revealed as the killer, especially given his whole demon-child demeanour lol.

The thing I am still not sure about with this though is what happens now with the investigation. Are the police just going to forget it? Are the Branning Family just going to drop the whole thing? Ian told Mick he knew who killed Lucy, is he just going to forget it? Sharon has been a life long friend of Ian; will she just forget it and never raise it again. Stacey also thinks Lauren knows who did it, won't she pursue it? I still need to see how all this is going to resolve itself.
    My take on the above: I assume the investigation will stall and die a death. It'll remain open officially so it could be revisited in the future. Mick's got enough on his plate - he didn't even ask Ian who the killer was so I doubt if he'll cause any problems. Max told Abi or Lauren that he'd deal with Stacey (I'm assuming he means that he'll convince her Lauren got it wrong). Peter might change his mind and go along with the secret and could probably convince Lauren to drop it. I don't think Sharon's going to keep bringing it up for fear of saddening Ian.

So it's likely to become just another unsolved mystery that people still wonder about from time to time (until the secret comes out one day).

I'm also very unhappy about bringing Kathy back. It just happens too often in Soaps. Finding a way to bring someone back from the dead or getting them out of prison because the actor and producer thinks it would be nice to be back. Sorry, don't like that. Reg Cox will be next....or will it be Dean?
    *shudder* I hope that Dean dies once and for all very soon.

It's a shame the Kathy reveal's spoiled things for you and others.

Fans have been calling for her return for years as it was generally agreed to have been a huge mistake to kill her off by a short-sighted producer. (The same goes for Pat but there's no way she can be brought back as we actually saw her dead body.)

I'm willing to suspend my disbelief if the storyline's credible because I think she'll be a great addition to the current Beale family and will cause untold aggro for Phil (always a good thing in my book ).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 21-02-2015 at 23:23.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (22-02-2015), parkerman (22-02-2015)

i don't like jane's explanation for moving the body to common woods and max was seen going over to beale house in flashback did he not as jane said emma told her he saw a light on house

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Did Mick do off with Dean?? Any chance of a translation into English?
    did he kill him

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i don't like jane's explanation for moving the body to common woods and max was seen going over to beale house in flashback did he not as jane said emma told her he saw a light on house
    I actually wouldn't be surprised if Jane's covering for someone who helped her move the body. It's probably not Cindy as she seemed genuinely surprised by events. Max is a possibility as it was left open whether he entered the house or not.

Jane's description of carrying Lucy's body like a child didn't ring true at all, as carrying a dead body (even a girl of Lucy's size) in that way would have been nigh on impossible for anyone but a very strong man. There's also the strange discrepancy of putting the body in the boot if she was initially heading for the hospital.

I think more details will emerge in the weeks and months to come.

As an aside, did anyone else notice that Mick appeared to smother a laugh at one point (when Linda proposed). I don't think that could have been in the script, although I haven't seen anyone else mention it as an error.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 21-02-2015 at 19:14.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-02-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Jane's description of carrying Lucy's body like a child didn't ring true at all, as carrying a dead body (even a girl of Lucy's size) in that way would have been nigh on impossible for anyone but a very strong man. There's also the strange discrepancy of putting the body in the boot if she was initially heading for the hospital.
    You'd be surprised what a person can lift when stressed and with high amounts of adrenaline running through you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-02-2015)

Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 21-02-2015 at 19:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    You'd be surprised what a person can lift when stressed and with high amounts of adrenaline running through you.
    That's a very good point so I can't discount that Jane was telling the truth about the way she moved Lucy's body.

My thinking stems from the fact that I read a lot of crime fiction and moving the body's always a big deal in those stories.

abi attacking lucy not wanting her as a step mother also was strange max has form with younger women does she remember stacey who max loved
    Last edited by lizann; 21-02-2015 at 21:32.

Thread Information