Page 539 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 394394895295375385395405415495896391039 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I think Lola and Peter would be a cute couple,. how many of you wanna slap the pooo outta Abi??? I think she just missed her period due to all the stress she was under, doing revisions and her exams plus the hoopla with Lauren, she may not even be preggers. Ok what happened to the MOOLA ???? Dexter and Jay better find that moola quick cos they sure as heck do not wanna show up at the Arches without the 10 grand,, who do U guys think took the money ??? If I bet on some one I bet it was Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    we really do not know much about Lola's mom do we ???? all we know is that her dad is dead ( Billy's son ) but nothing was ever said about her mom... ???? Does any one recall any mention of Lola's mom ????
    There was talk at one time of Mandy being her mother but nothing has ever been said about her

I think Lola and Peter would be a cute couple,. how many of you wanna slap the pooo outta Abi??? I think she just missed her period due to all the stress she was under, doing revisions and her exams plus the hoopla with Lauren, she may not even be preggers. Ok what happened to the MOOLA ???? Dexter and Jay better find that moola quick cos they sure as heck do not wanna show up at the Arches without the 10 grand,, who do U guys think took the money ??? If I bet on some one I bet it was Cindy

my money's on (sorry for the pun) that girl dexter had the hots for. i wonder if its a scam between her and the dad who bought the car?
    The People's Channel

4. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

kayuqtuq (30-08-2013)

I think Lola and Peter would be a cute couple
    I find Peter more attractive than Joey. I agree with Flappinfanny, that Kitty and her Dad are suspicious.....
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

peter's nice, but joey is still my number one walford boy.
    The People's Channel

ben hardy gave a good solid performance tonight, much better. peter is growing on me, perhaps a bit too posh though. lola's reaction was a bit odd?
    The People's Channel

8. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (30-08-2013)

Last edited by tammyy2j; 30-08-2013 at 14:50.

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    ben hardy gave a good solid performance tonight, much better. peter is growing on me, perhaps a bit too posh though. lola's reaction was a bit odd?
    He is a decent actor alright I just cant take him as Peter Beale

Is there a new romance on the cards also for Kim and Billy, has Kim seen Denise with Ian and want a ordinary Joe so too

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    He is a decent actor alright I just cant take him as Peter Beale

Is there a new romance on the cards also for Kim and Billy, has Kim seen Denise with Ian and want a ordinary Joe so too
    possibly, yeap i wonder. i could hear the cogs turning in kims head tonight. that would be interesting.

i didn't think i would, but i've enjoyed 'carry on camping' week in eastenders. i think (i hope) eastenders is now turning a corner. september looks promising with the return of sam womack. fingers crossed.
    The People's Channel

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 30-08-2013 at 23:24. Reason: duplicated again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The People's Channel

Thread Information