Page 729 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 229629679719727728729730731739779829 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Can I come and watch?
    I have utter faith EE wont put me through it.

Last edited by xx_Dan_xx; 07-01-2015 at 19:12.

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post
    Perhaps... I will riot if its Ian or Lauren. As far as I am concerned, they aren't even suspects for me.
    Why not Ian or Lauren?

As far as I'm concerned as long as it's a big character with good motive, or a smaller character with an excellent motive, then I'll be satisfied. What happened that lead to Lucy's death has got to be believable for the characters involved too. Oh, and I don't want it to have been an outright accident either. I don't ask for a lot!

I'd like it to be Ian. Lauren doesn't interest me so I'm less bothered about her. I don't want Ian to leave though, so that's a bit of a quandary.

I have utter faith EE wont put me through it.
    That's too much faith to place in the writers Dan. They may have very different ideas as to what makes a satisfying conclusion than we do. I do have faith they'll try their best to make the reveal exciting and satisfying though.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 07-01-2015 at 20:31.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (07-01-2015), Perdita (07-01-2015)

Perhaps... I will riot if its Ian or Lauren. As far as I am concerned, they aren't even suspects for me.
    ian and rainie off their face on coke kill lucy as she wont share her stash with them

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2015)

Tonights episode proves my point. phil doesnt trust sharon

Absolutely, Mona. You were right and all the rest of us were wrong. Thank you.

Absolutely, Mona. You were right and all the rest of us were wrong. Thank you.
    did you see the scene at the wedding with phil looking down when sharon held his hand??

there is something tomorrow night that doesnt add up, and i still think it shows he doesnt trust her/isnt really that bothered. if he really wanted sharon in charge he has had plenty of time since the wedding and would have known what hed done and would need to change it now. he hasnt bothered he hadnt even told ben what hed done surely youd tell your own son you put them in charge of the business's

max is breaking my heart, jake is amazing atm, him and steve mcf are the best at emotional scenes
    Last edited by monalisa62003; 08-01-2015 at 03:40.

The plot thickens!

I thought Abi was looking melodramatically very shifty last night....
    I'm now worried that we are getting too many iffy looks from Abi - thus making her too obvious as the killer, when my money was on her??!!

I'm surprised that Phil gave power of attorney to the annoying brat that is Ben. Maybe he did it because he thinks he'll be easier to control than Sharon?

I don't understand why Sharon's still keeping the secret about Nick. She knows he set Phil up and she looks bad in front of the rest of the Mitchells by appearing not to be taking action. Why does she not just tell the family the truth?

I can't sympathise with Max at all, I'm afraid. I find him selfish and don't believe he truly loved Emma anyway. He's more sorry for himself than for her.

I'm glad Donna's moved onto the square now so we should see more of her. I think she has the potential to be a good character and she worked well with Pam and Kat tonight.

What does nasty Nick wasn't with that sweet little baby?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (08-01-2015)

ok here is what happened to Lucy (my theory):

Abi killed Lucy
    Max helped her move the body in his car - or max's car was used
    in moving the body the car returned to the square and is parked facing the other way to when it started
    Summerhayes notices this change in the phone footage
    max's alibi - backed by Abi - that he was home all night is now shaky
    Summerhayes confronts Abi giving her the chance to confess
    Lauren finds out and in a fit of refulsion leaves the square to go and live with Tanya - hence her exit
    Last edited by sarah c; 08-01-2015 at 12:18.

Thread Information