Page 127 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    My interpretation was that Stacey confessed to Bradley when they had a heart to heart in her room and promised "no more secrets". Bradley running on the roof was to cause a diversion for Stacey. His "Run Stace!" was his attempt at protecting her from confessing to the police.

I don't think Bradley seen a way out - either the blame was going to be put on him or the love of his life would go down for it, so he jumped, knowing full well that people would assume he must have murdered Archie and committed suicide because he felt guilty.
    Thanks for this theory, Davey. I've been feeling really angry at Stacey that she let all that happen to Bradley knowing that she was the murderer, but your interpretation makes a lot more sense. I thought she'd just told him the name of the father of the baby in the bedroom, but I like the idea that she confessed to Bradley much better. The rest of the episode makes more sense too.

I have to disagree that Bradley committed suicide, though. I watched the repeat to make sure, but I'm sure that he lost his balance and fell. Oh well, I'm sure we'll find out for sure next week.

Poor Bradley I'll miss him.

I agree with everyone else that it was a brilliant episode and that the acting, especially by Charlie Clements and Lacey Turner was fantastic. They even cried real tears

The only bum note for me was the obvious stuntman crawling over the rooftops, but I'm willing to forgive that.

I really enjoyed it, sad to see charlie go but at least he went with a blast and not in a black cab, he deserved a good exit.

As for Lacey well done, especially since she wasnt well and had to save her voice for the episode.
    Maisie Mouse

OMG so it was Stacey!! Thoroughly enjoyed that episode. The actor who plays Jack made me laugh. The revelation that Archie raped Ronnie made me disgusted. I cried at the end when Bradley died. Now we have to see whether Stacey gets found out by the police.....
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    WOW congrats to everyone what an amazing episode in particular Charlie, Lacey and Jake totally amazing performances soooooo guna miss Bradders but what a way to go also loved Steve McFadden's performance and kinda disappointed in Babs.
    What a shocker though Stacey the killer.....I have a feeling Bradley knew cos why else would he shout Stacey to run as far as everyone else is concerned particuarly the police Bradley is the only suspect.
    Wonder what Max will do now and will Ryan discover he's to be a daddy.
    Just a quickie though is Archie Danielle's dad then if he raped Ronnie (Not sure where that came from) they certainly packed the shocks in didn't they

Happy B Day EE Long may you continue
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Rach33 View Post
    Just a quickie though is Archie Danielle's dad then if he raped Ronnie
    Ronnie said that it happened before she slept with Joel, so it's certainly possible that Archie was Danielle's dad. I guess it will be revealed in time if that's the case. That was shocking to hear, even though it had previously passed through my mind that Archie could be her father. Poor Ronnie
    Last edited by Dazzle; 20-02-2010 at 19:18.

So Bradley knew Stacey was the real murderer - i wish they showed her telling him

Well, we can't know if that theory is true at the moment - they didn't show what she said to keep us guessing.

Hey I thought last night episode was really great I am actually really sad Bradley died. His death is really going to really affect a lot of people in the square.

I knew it was Stacey the purple gloves were a big give an away for me in one of the episode this week.

Well done to Lacey a real trooper in my opinion and really great performance from Charlie sad to see him go

Also really want Becca to get her come uppance I hope Stacey finds out
    Last edited by angelblue; 20-02-2010 at 20:36.
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue View Post
    I knew it was Stacey the purple gloves were a big give an away for me in one of the episode this week.
    I didn't notice any purple gloves - what was all that about and how did it give Stacey away?

I didn't pick up on any clues

It was this week when someone was taking the ring out of the draw they had purple gloves on
    angelblue

11. The Following User Says Thank You to angelblue For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-02-2010)

Thread Information