Page 132 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Because that was the only live episode that's been done, the producers must have had to have done alot of planning to do all the filming for subsequent episodes - because isn't it all done months/weeks in advance?? And the actors didn't know Stacey was the killer so I don't understand how they would have tied up all the loose ends etc. when filming in advance. Oh dear, my head is in a muddle!! But what a fantastic live episode I hope Stacey punches Becca's lights out when she finds out she's the one who called the Police!! I hope Tanya comes back for Bradley's funeral - this would be a good way for her to come back to Walford and reunite with Max
    Last edited by megan999; 22-02-2010 at 17:00.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Quote Originally Posted by megan999 View Post
    And the actors didn't know Stacey was the killer so I don't understand how they would have tied up all the loose ends etc. when filming in advance.
    You can bet there won't be any overt references to Stacey being the killer for weeks, but there may be small exchanges between her and Max that could be interpreted as referring to her being the killer (now that we know). Unless they now film some additional scenes to slot in, which I haven't seen mentioned as being done.

Edit: I've just read Diederick Santer's explanation of how things will work on this thread, posted by Tammy: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...520#post708520
    Last edited by Dazzle; 22-02-2010 at 17:17.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

megan999 (22-02-2010)

poor stacey in tonights episode,

I cant stand becca,
    Maisie Mouse

i cried throughout

becca needs to go, cannt stand her- actually agree with jean!!

lots of carol action- she is back!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bad Wolf For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (22-02-2010)

The whole square think bradley killed archie, but cant believe it,

so stacey is off the hook
    Maisie Mouse

I don't think Marsden thinks it was Bradley, thats the impression I got when she was talking to Phil.

Thought Jake Wood was exceptionally good tonight - the shoe polishing quite choked me up.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    I agree I did shed a few tears, Jake Wood certainly stole the show tonight for me. That Becca though grrrrrr!!!!!! she's gotta go very soon
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

I know, becca is sooooo annoying

I didnt like how people like Amira and Syed were choked up about Bradley, when they hardly knew him. I found the bits when Big Mo started bursting into tears everytime Stacey did quite amusing lol. It was like she was just carried away with the emotion, but really other than a fondness for Bradley, they didnt really spend that much time together. Yeh Max and Stacey emotional. Becca is a cow for what she's done to Bradley and Stacey, she's the reason he died. You can see she's feeling guilty, she knows she's in the wrong. Hope Stacey never speaks to her again when she finds out.

Bawled like a baby last night.. Max and Stacey were brilliant.. Oh that becca one.. I wanted to smack her.. how dare she.. it was her fault for calling the police
    Super Mod

Thread Information