Page 61 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263711111615611061 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

The point here is that she was already leaving with Bradley that night so in her eyes she has won.. would it make a different to anyone if Stacey was there or if Bradley was allowed to say goodbye to her? No! Bradley knows who he wants to be with and Syd shouldn't feel threaten anymore
    Super Mod

I was nearly in tears ant then my mother in law calls. AAArgh I missed the last ten minutes.

Lacey is so good. She deserves all the soap awards she can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    The point here is that she was already leaving with Bradley that night so in her eyes she has won.. would it make a different to anyone if Stacey was there or if Bradley was allowed to say goodbye to her? No! Bradley knows who he wants to be with and Syd shouldn't feel threaten anymore
    But not everybody thinks like this when they are emotionally stressed out.

OMG poor Stacey

That was one of the most powerful, emotional and sad episodes of EE ever i was so teary eyed. I so wanted Bradley to stay.

The only bad part of the episode was the Ronnie/Joel part
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 09-10-2009 at 22:14.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (10-10-2009), Siobhan (12-10-2009), thorfrost (09-10-2009)

amazing episode, and proves why Eastenders always will be the best show on tele when it's at it's best. lacey turner deserves loads of awards for tonights performance

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (12-10-2009)

I've been a lurker on these boards for a long time, since before I joined, but I had to post tonight, I thought Lacey's acting tonight was amazing, I was in tears pretty much from the moment the episode started, having dealt with what she's portraying I know it would be difficult for me to watch but my goodness she did such a good job and Jean was fantastic also.
    I hope Lacey gets alot of recognition for this storyline because she's been amazing throughout.
    Last edited by thorfrost; 09-10-2009 at 22:25.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thorfrost For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (12-10-2009)

More episodes like this please, EastEnders. Poor Stacey and Jean. What an awful decision for a mother to have to take but she was very brave in realizing that she couldn't give Stacey the proper care she needs.

The scene where Stacey hid next to the sofa, with the lights off and just the headlights of the car outside shining on her through the window was fantastic.

Go away Ronnie. Bye, bye Joel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    amazing episode, and proves why Eastenders always will be the best show on tele when it's at it's best. lacey turner deserves loads of awards for tonights performance
    Yeah but EE can't keep relying on Lacey to win votes and awards for them, other cast members have to get their fingers out their butt's and stop hanging onto the coat tails of cast members who can act.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

very powerful episode superb acting

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    OMG poor Stacey

That was one of the most powerful, emotional and sad episodes of EE ever i was so teary eyed. I so wanted Bradley to stay.

The only bad part of the episode was the Ronnie/Joel part
    I thought the Ronnie/Joel part was absolutely brilliant. The point about it was that Ronnie is also mentally ill, just like Stacey, but her illness doesn't show itself in the same way and she just come across as selfish. I thought the juxtaposition of the two stories reaching a climax together on the same night was a real masterstroke by Eastenders.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (12-10-2009)

Thread Information