Page 60 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162701101605601060 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Stacey and Jean.. amazing stuff last night.. Lacey does the bi-polar role justice. and poor Jean, having to admit that her daughter needs to be sectioned...
    Looks like it is going to be another amazing episode tonight..
    Super Mod

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (09-10-2009), Dutchgirl (09-10-2009), parkerman (09-10-2009)

Syd really wrecked my head last night (cant wait for her to go) - she knows and everyone does that Bradley still loves Stacey

Poor Dot

Excellent acting from Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Poor Dot

Talking of which, what's happened to Dotty? Has she disappeared in to that famous "Soap Hole" that children disappear in to when their presence would be a bit inconvenient as someone would have to look after them?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Syd really wrecked my head last night (cant wait for her to go) - she knows and everyone does that Bradley still loves Stacey

Poor Dot

Excellent acting from Lacey
    Yeah.. thought her reaction was a bit off.. she should understand that Bradley loves stacey but she is the one going away with him and let him go say he goodbye properly

Ah bless Dot even my son said "ah poor nanny cause he is going away"
    Super Mod

i was close to tears at the end where Jean had to tell Al that she wanted Stacey sectioned, i think it's just becuase im really over-emotional atm, but that really got to me.

Lacey Turner is such an amazing actress, they really choose a good actress to play out this storyline. Eastenders is on top form atm.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (09-10-2009), Siobhan (09-10-2009)

Bry, I was crying and I am not emotional at the moment.. it was a really hard thing for Jean to admit.. and something she went through herself and didn't like but she knows that it is best for her daughter.
    Super Mod

I too had to wipe a few tears away, it is really excellent acting from Gillian Wright and Lacey Turner. It will be very emotional viewing tonight

Syd came across as really selfish to me last night. It is obvious that Stacey has a problem and needs help and yet she was completely unsympathetic. I remember her being similar when Nick and Dotty were trying to convince everyone that Dot was suffering memory loss and Bradley was really worried about her. Isn't she a nurse?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanne For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (10-10-2009), Siobhan (09-10-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Syd came across as really selfish to me last night. It is obvious that Stacey has a problem and needs help and yet she was completely unsympathetic. I remember her being similar when Nick and Dotty were trying to convince everyone that Dot was suffering memory loss and Bradley was really worried about her. Isn't she a nurse?
    exactly... that is what it reminded me off.. if it doesn't suit her Syd doesn't care... it was clear to everyone Stacey had a problem and she was just asking to get her out of the pub.. have some compassion!
    Super Mod

Syd is jealous of Stacey and the relationships she has had with Bradley's family (e.g. Dot ) because she knows that Stacey and Bradley still care deeply about each other. That's why she wants him away from her as soon as possible. If she felt less threatened by Stacey, she would have reacted differently and let him say his good-byes to all that were there.

Thread Information