Page 451 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551951 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I would also expect the child to speak with more of an American accent seeing he has been living there since birth
    Yes good point ,best not go down that route after the St Ella fracas. Mind ,explains why he gets his mouth filled with "cookies" to stop him talking !!!!

Last edited by Glen1; 20-08-2012 at 18:59.

Were seeing Lot of angry phil!!!

ritchies made an appearance. not seen her in a while.

Last edited by Katy; 20-08-2012 at 20:12.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I really enjoyed the scenes with Jay,,, Phil is boring me silly,,, umm gang remember Ben left his cell phone in the bathroom,, whatever became of that ????? Jamie B. has grownh and become one fine actor,, my gosh he is probably the only actor I know who can cry like that..Perry Fenwick couldn't even squeeze out a tear...Lola will come around,, but I think Patrick will take care of. Now I have to ask the dumb ques5tion.....how in the heck did Lucy get a lawyer to ddraw up papers for the buisnesses and the house,, shes not even a legal adult ....I can see it being in TRUST but with some one to supervise,,until she is xx yrs old ?????

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJodi For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (21-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    The fact Sharon and Tanya have started off on bad terms makes me think Sharon will be Cora's daughter
    Only if they are re-writing all the profiles

Why is Shirley still supporting Mitchell?

Why is Jay still supporting Mitchell even though Mitchell has kicked him out without even giving him his stuff

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    I really enjoyed the scenes with Jay,,, Phil is boring me silly,,, umm gang remember Ben left his cell phone in the bathroom,, whatever became of that ????? Jamie B. has grownh and become one fine actor,, my gosh he is probably the only actor I know who can cry like that..Perry Fenwick couldn't even squeeze out a tear...Lola will come around,, but I think Patrick will take care of. Now I have to ask the dumb ques5tion.....how in the heck did Lucy get a lawyer to ddraw up papers for the buisnesses and the house,, shes not even a legal adult ....I can see it being in TRUST but with some one to supervise,,until she is xx yrs old ?????
    Uhm JJ I was wondering the same, and no witnesses? Is it legal. J

I love Jamie to he is a second Lacey. He is one of the better actors. Hope Jay never finds out Phil had a great deal to do with his fathers demise. But then again it would make for a good storyline.

Uhm JJ I was wondering the same, and no witnesses? Is it legal. J

I love Jamie to he is a second Lacey. He is one of the better actors. Hope Jay never finds out Phil had a great deal to do with his fathers demise. But then again it would make for a good storyline.

shes not even a legal adult ....
    Lucy is 18, so she is a legal adult.

shes not even a legal adult ....
    Lucy is 18, so she is a legal adult.

Thread Information