Page 298 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398798 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    My partner wanted to know why V is always wearing WHITE, and is always doing the dishes/housework in a fancy WHITE suit ???
    I wonder the same thing every single time Vanessa appears on the screen :| Not only white but it appears to be the same 3 outfits! Thinking about it actually really annoys me..

Vanessa does need new outfits

Really been enjoying EE as of late.. It's more of a comedy than a drama - Too many one-liners!

Glad others noticed thought it was just me lol, don't know what she does all day either

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by xcarlyx View Post
    Vanessa does need new outfits
    OMG Thurs she had on a different outfit,, a fancy black sweater and black jeans .. i hate her hair ...LOL

Well well well looks like Denise is going to get her "some" from Usef....I wonder what is going to happen to Zainab's friendship with Denise once she finds out that her and her ex did the "deed"..I think that Zainab and Massood have alot of issues to work out..granted they have 4 kids together but they just do not trust the other..I think Usef lied to Zainab about the fire too, hes not as INNOCENT as hes trying to make out, hes a bad man :-P Denise sure knows how to pick them :-D
    I loved last nights episode with Mercy Fat Boy, and all the other young EE folks was so cute,, Looks like Fat Boy let it slip that he was in love with Mercy..and Mercy must have liked it and feels the same ..
    Boy Ben laid it out on Phil didn't he???... whoa !!! I just love Jay, hes grown up and I really like the guy..he is good for Ben.I think Ben should just go and live with Ian at least with Ian he will have a semblance of stability???

i'm starting to get my suspicions Syed might be Usef's son. when they pointed out last night that they have been married for 28 years I thought to myself that Syed was probably around that age himself, and since Zainab and Usef were actually married they probably would have done the deed. plus it's such a typical soap storyline lol.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (14-05-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    i'm starting to get my suspicions Syed might be Usef's son. when they pointed out last night that they have been married for 28 years I thought to myself that Syed was probably around that age himself, and since Zainab and Usef were actually married they probably would have done the deed. plus it's such a typical soap storyline lol.

I was thinking the same thing a while back, then I thought NO ,, now I am feeling yea hes gotta be the daddy of Syed..yea would make sense that Usef has something over Zainab and this might just be it...

Syed was born on 16 April 1984 when Zainab was 23 years old. She married Yusef when she was 15. Did she stay with him for 7/8 years?

How long would it have taken between leaving Yusef and marrying Mas? Or was Syed born before Zee and Mas were married? If Syed is Yusef's son does Mas know? Is that why he's always had it in for him?

Questions, questions....

Zainab was having an affair with Mas before she divorced from Yusef... that is why his family set her on fire... she left him for Mas and went to UK where she had Syed. I don't think he is Yusef son..

Yusef is still in love with Zainab and I reckons he just wants revenge on Mas for stealing his woman!!
    Super Mod

Thread Information