Page 248 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348748 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Did Roxy tell Alfie about Ronnie being abused by Archie as Kat asked Alfie what he meant that her and Ronnie has a lot in common?

If she did it is unfair she dont know him that well to tell that secret

Who is Aunt Sal related to Peggy or Eric? If it is Peggy why was she at Ronnie's wedding even though I do like her character
    Yes Roxy did tell Alfie but not in a gossip way.. Alfie just asked why it was so important and Roxy just said Ronnie was always there for her and she wasn't there for Ronnie when her dad was abusing her and that roxy could have been next but Ronnie saved her from that too.

Aunt Sal is Peggy's sister, hence the remark from Ronnie about her and roxy been like Sal and Peggy
    Super Mod

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-11-2010)

If my sister told that I would be annoyed

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    If my sister told that I would be annoyed
    IMO it isn't her right to tell people what happened to Ronnie. And then later on in the episode, Alfie said to Kat that her and Ronnie were the same and Kat said what do you mean, and then we are led to believe that Alfie told Kat about Archie and Ronnie. Totally out of order. Apart from that, I really enjoyed last nights episode. I also believe that it was Julie that stole Roxy's money.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

I really liked that Roxy likes Alfie enough to be able to tell him something like that. It requires a great deal of trust. Alfie is a really sensitive guy and the way he's been with Kat is a testimony to that. However I'm thinkin that when Kat finds out she will say something to Ronnie, and then Ronnie will be angry. But then probably they will bond over it eventually.

I did think it was out of order than Alfie would take all there stuff that they had for their wedding and just give it to Ronnie though. Alfie barely knows Ronnie. He should have concerned himself with making him and Kat's day perfect and not Ronnie's. But its the kind of guy he is. He doesnt think about the repercussions, he just goes on his whims lol.

My god that girl who plays Lauren is a really lousy actress! Why must they involve her in the storyline?! I wish she would leave forever!

So lovely with the weddings. Making Ronnie and Kat the best of friends now yeh?! we know thats not going to last long lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    My god that girl who plays Lauren is a really lousy actress!
    I agree. Putting her in the storyline with Lacey totally shows us what a cr@p actress she is compared to the excellent Lacey Turner. Great episode last night but how did Glenda manage to pay for Ronnie's wedding?? Phil and Shirley stole Roxy's money. Shocker!
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

I dont think Glenda did pay for it, the reason that they ran out of the church is cos she knew the card was going to decline lol. She just stalled him for them. Yeh Phil and Shirley cant believe it. I'd think it of Shirley but not Phil. Phil has his own money and Roxy's family.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sean slater For This Useful Post:

megan999 (14-11-2010)

Roxy should throw Phil out of her house and take the garage as she paid for it and also claim the Vic back

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    wow what an episode,at last Ronnie and Jack are husband and wife, I am glad Max found Jack in the trunk !!!!!!!!!!!! Ronnie just thinks it was a stag do prank, so they are leaving it at that ???? Its just a matter of time before Jodie finds out about her cat..Actually I am surprised Lauren hasn't spilled the beans out of spite Kat has shown she has "grown up" just a lil bit, I think the old Kat would have really had a hissy fit with Alfie and stayed mad about him giving her wedding stuff away.. she saw the LIGHT,, cos she knows Alfie is good for her and he honestly does LOVE her..Ok so Lauren has figured out that Stacey killed ol Archie,, well whoopee dee dooo...what is she gonna do about it ??
    Does any one know when Stacey and Jean are leaving our screens for good ????
    I still after all these years can not figure out HOW MO is Charlies Mother in law,, when Charlie looks so so much older than she does,, can some one explain that to me LOL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJodi For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (15-11-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post

I still after all these years can not figure out HOW MO is Charlies Mother in law,, when Charlie looks so so much older than she does,, can some one explain that to me LOL
    In real life Derek Martin is 77 (born 11 April 1933) and Laila Morse (Maureen Oldman) is 65 (born on 1 August 1945). In Eastenders however, Mo is supposed to have been born in 1936 and Charlie on 13 May 1941. So although Derek is actually 12 years older, Charlie is five years younger!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (15-11-2010)

Thread Information