Page 609 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Fairly sure that Alfie's broken the law, the question is whether he has cheated or it was a one sided thing? It came as a surprise to me that Kat seems to be more popular on other forums than Alfie. If he has cheated, it'll do him no favours at all. While Kat has cheated a ridiculous amount of times (largely under Bryan Kirkwood who everyone seems to say ruined EastEnders anyway) she is showing that she's changed. Cheating on someone who's pregnant with your twins would be the lowest of the low.

I thought the number came up as +61? That is Australian. It would only come up as +44 if someone from the UK had texted Alfie while he was in Oz.

Cheating is too obvious as a secret and with DTC's form, I would be disappointed if it turned out to be that. There is enough of it going on in EastEnders recently anyway (Denise kissing Fatboy, David kissing Nikki.)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    I wish Alfie (the pearly king) had stopped in Oz, he could have visited relatives in Ramsey Street.
    Is it me or is he more OTT then usual lately, even for a pearly king? Next stop Vegas.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriaW For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (13-02-2014)

A not-so-unexpected twist that Danny is the guy that Johnny was speaking to online. I knew it was him during the scene that Nancy and Johnny were talking about the guy in the Vic, and Danny was standing in the background in a contrived fashion.

I enjoyed Kat and Max's investigations - maybe they should open a private detective agency?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    A not-so-unexpected twist that Danny is the guy that Johnny was speaking to online. I knew it was him during the scene that Nancy and Johnny were talking about the guy in the Vic, and Danny was standing in the background in a contrived fashion.

I enjoyed Kat and Max's investigations - maybe they should open a private detective agency?
    So Danny is the Walford wonder who was talking on line to Johnny through the dating site?

Last edited by tammyy2j; 12-02-2014 at 18:08.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    So Danny is the Walford wonder who was talking on line to Johnny through the dating site?
    Yeah, he confirmed it at the end of last night's episode. Did you miss a bit?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (12-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Fairly sure that Alfie's broken the law, the question is whether he has cheated or it was a one sided thing? It came as a surprise to me that Kat seems to be more popular on other forums than Alfie. If he has cheated, it'll do him no favours at all. While Kat has cheated a ridiculous amount of times (largely under Bryan Kirkwood who everyone seems to say ruined EastEnders anyway) she is showing that she's changed. Cheating on someone who's pregnant with your twins would be the lowest of the low.

I thought the number came up as +61? That is Australian. It would only come up as +44 if someone from the UK had texted Alfie while he was in Oz.

Cheating is too obvious as a secret and with DTC's form, I would be disappointed if it turned out to be that. There is enough of it going on in EastEnders recently anyway (Denise kissing Fatboy, David kissing Nikki.)
    Infidelity is the meat and bones of soaps.

Infidelity is the meat and bones of soaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Yeah, he confirmed it at the end of last night's episode. Did you miss a bit?
    I wasn't so sure that that was confirmation. Wouldn't put it past DTC to turn it on its head.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-02-2014)

I wasn't so sure that that was confirmation. Wouldn't put it past DTC to turn it on its head.
    You're right, I suppose Danny could have overheard Johnny and Nancy talking about the Walford Wonder and pretended it was him. As I mentioned, he was conspicuously in the background of the scene at the time. It'll be a good twist if it isn't him.

Thread Information