Page 719 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 219619669709717718719720721729769819 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post
    Linda and Sharron are besties though and Sharon knew someone has been wrong with Linda for awhile. Perhaps they'll get involved t a later date when shes finds out Linda has gone.
    sharon will think linda slept with dean, they argued before over linda's kiss with dean, sharon said she lead him on

Linda and Sharron are besties though and Sharon knew someone has been wrong with Linda for awhile. Perhaps they'll get involved t a later date when shes finds out Linda has gone.
    sharon will think linda slept with dean, they argued before over linda's kiss with dean, sharon said she lead him on

Most people would scarper quick smart if they had a furious Danny Dyer bearing down on them!

Seriously though, Linda wasn't there so there was no reason to suspect she was in imminent danger. There were plenty of other Carters in residence. We don't know how the people ejected from the Vic reacted yet. Sharon may have phoned Linda, for instance. The police may even have been phoned.

I think we have to accept with soaps that not all interactions will be shown and that we have to fill in the blanks ourselves.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 27-12-2014 at 22:25.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Yes, that's a sad possibility, however Sharon does know there's been something seriously wrong with Linda recently, and that a "customer" harassed her, so I'm hoping she won't doubt Linda.

I'm more worried about Nancy's reaction.

this. for phil not to care about what sharon thought or her friends isnt in character. or does phil not love sharon that much not to care. i think i buy it more that phil doesnt want sharon finding out he knew Shirleys secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Most people would scarper quick smart if they had a furious Danny Dyer bearing down on them!

Seriously though, Linda wasn't there so there was no reason to suspect she was in imminent danger. There were plenty of other Carters in residence. We don't know how the people ejected from the Vic reacted yet. Sharon may have phoned Linda, for instance. The police may even have been phoned.

I think we have to accept with soaps that not all interactions will be shown and that we have to fill in the blanks ourselves.
    linda wasn't there, but its lindas pub do you honestly buy sharon not caring about her best mates husband trashing her pub?

linda wasn't there, but its lindas pub do you honestly buy sharon not caring about her best mates husband trashing her pub?

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa62003 View Post
    That's why I said Sharon may have phoned Linda or even the police. We don't know what happened next (and we may never know).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 27-12-2014 at 22:32.

That's why I said Sharon may have phoned Linda or even the police. We don't know what happened next (and we may never know).
    anyhow, i dont buy in this phil and sharon honeymoon period. he doesnt seem overly interested he doesnt care about sharons thoughts of her best mates pub being trashed.heck, he didnt care about suggesting they kill sharons oldest mates son :P i dont know what your seeing that im not. it doesnt even matter if he isnt interested in shirley either, he just isnt interested in Sharon that much. hes kicking off next week and is being nasty to everyone if this marriage lasts its a joke
    Last edited by monalisa62003; 27-12-2014 at 22:39.

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa62003 View Post
    anyhow, i dont buy in this phil and sharon honeymoon period. he doesnt seem overly interested he doesnt care about sharons thoughts of her best mates pub being trashed.heck, he didnt care about suggesting they kill sharons oldest mates son :P i dont know what your seeing that im not. it doesnt even matter if he isnt interested in shirley either, he just isnt interested in Sharon that much. hes kicking off next week and is being nasty to everyone if this marriage lasts its a joke
    The honeymoon period may have been an extremely short one!

Like all the Mitchells, Phil only really cares about famerlee so it doesn't surprise me when he doesn't give a damn for others around him. He does care occasionally, when the mood takes him, but he's a very selfish man at heart. Anyway, hopefully we'll find out the truth about what the community (including Sharon and Phil) thinks about Mick trashing the Vic during the next episode.

I'm signing off now. Goodnight Mona (and anyone else who's reading).

Thread Information