Page 266 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366766 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Why the helll didn't Ronnie fess up and say it out straight in the pub or to Dot - I know it will be very hard to believe but I'm sure if they did a blood test the truth would be revealed

Jean was great tonight again I do like her scenes with Kat now

It was sad to see Charlie leave he didnt take much with him I hope he might come back

Poor Mo is all alone now

I think shes just finding it really hard to say out loud and really scared

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (14-01-2011)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I think every one is totally CONFUSED as to Why RONNIE acted the way she did, Jack has no idea what he has "signed up " for. I thought for a moment Ronnie was going to confess to Dot.
    Well byee Charlie Slatter...at least he didn't drive himself off in his black cab LOL I am sure he will be back some day.
    Jean and Kat were just awesome , totally great chemistry together..yes Mo is now alone,,she can always have FAT ELVIS to move in with her for company (has any one ever seen this person she talks about,,, fat elvis ??) Another observation, why hasn't Kat thrown Alfie out??? Doesn't she know he never once went up to check on the baby??? He was too focused on running the VIC ...I guess Alfie didn't want Charlie to go because at least some one else would share the blame with him..( I dunno )
    Last edited by JustJodi; 14-01-2011 at 01:24. Reason: spelling error

Ronnie tried to tell Kat and everyone.. she tried to tell Dot and nobody is listening to her as they are putting it down to post natal depression. Jean was the only one last night who asked questions as to what Ronnie was doing...
    Loved Jean and Kat together especially when Jean offered her care worker to Kat.. that was really sweet

I thought Charlie leaving was sad... very touching Father and daughter moment.. that is 2nd time Kat said goodbye to someone she loves at the tube station.. I don't think I will ever forget when she said goodbye to Zoey.. that was really sad too
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I think shes just finding it really hard to say out loud and really scared
    it is like if she says it out loud it makes it even worse in her mind... she really did try but the right words didn't come out
    Super Mod

Was last night the first time we saw what was upstairs in the station I dont ever remember seeing a train or platform

I am so sick and tired of Ronnie already she is always bloody miserable and where the heck is Roxy

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Was last night the first time we saw what was upstairs in the station I dont ever remember seeing a train or platform

I am so sick and tired of Ronnie already she is always bloody miserable and where the heck is Roxy
    Yeah, I think it was the first time we saw upstairs...
    Course Ronnie is miserable.. seems the writers don't want her to be happy... she was abuse by her father, her daughter died in her arms, her sister slept with her boyfriend, she lost her baby when her dad pushed her, her new baby dies... she has had a very tragic life
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Yeah, I think it was the first time we saw upstairs...
    Course Ronnie is miserable.. seems the writers don't want her to be happy... she was abuse by her father, her daughter died in her arms, her sister slept with her boyfriend, she lost her baby when her dad pushed her, her new baby dies... she has had a very tragic life
    I am surprised she hasnt killed herself yet

Her whinning and crying is bugging me big time

Its a shame to see another Slater go, Charlie was never the most exciting character but I did like him. Was he axed?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k11 View Post
    Its a shame to see another Slater go, Charlie was never the most exciting character but I did like him. Was he axed?
    I think he was part of the mass culling of characters from a while back...
    Super Mod

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (14-01-2011)

Thread Information