Page 271 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371771 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    mas should tell jane that ian is blackmailing him he wont get rumpy then
    funny
    Last edited by Perdita; 25-01-2011 at 20:56.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I totally agree..that Mas should just tell Jane that Ian was trying to Black mail him,, Ian is a total doody head ..Seems the older Ian gets the DUMBER he is ,,,Ok Roxy and her turkey baster... whats the chances of this working ?? for a viable pregancy ??? I love the relationship she has with Christiaan, but her mom was right she was wishing Christiaan was STRAIGHT, I think Christiaan was hoping that Roxy hadn't done the "deed" looks like its a bit too late now .I totally "switched off" when Carol came on and Whitney.. those two are boring me to tears.. Its too bad Ryan and Whitney never really became close :-( Looks like Janine is back..guess things should get interesting again ..

Yeah.. Mas should tell Jane but then again he should just be honest and tell Zainab.. nothing happened and yes it will hurt her but it is worth having this hanging over his head

Roxy and Christian are great together.. not sure if the whole turkey baster thing will work and as for Roxy talking about a brother or sister for Amy.. doesn't Jack have 3 other kids which are step sister/brother (as this child would be) to Amy.. Ronnie's baby James, his other daughter Penny and Richard, son of whatsherface Phil's sister (name totally escapes me now)
    Super Mod

Phil's sister is called Sam.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (26-01-2011)

I think once Ronnie leaves Roxy and Jack will get together

I do like Christian and Roxy's friendship

Does anyone else think Amira might return or news of Syed's baby will be found out soon since they are bringing up kids for Christian and Syed now. If the actress who plays Amira dont return then recast or kill the character off screen and let Syed bring up the baby with Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think once Ronnie leaves Roxy and Jack will get together

I do like Christian and Roxy's friendship

Does anyone else think Amira might return or news of Syed's baby will be found out soon since they are bringing up kids for Christian and Syed now. If the actress who plays Amira dont return then recast or kill the character off screen and let Syed bring up the baby with Christian.
    Oh never thought of that.. so maybe Roxy becomes pregnant for Christian and then Syed's baby turns up... Will they keep both or leave Roxy holding the baby??? interesting!!
    Super Mod

I noticed with their usual sledgehammer subtlety last night that Eastenders attempted to put a stop to people criticising the fact that Ben had come out of jail with no hearing aid. We had about five minutes of close up shots of the back of his ear showing his hearing aid. Delightful.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (27-01-2011), JustJodi (27-01-2011), Siobhan (26-01-2011)

I knew there was something else I was going to point out. I did notice that too!!
    Super Mod

So Whitney has to fend for herself. I feel sorry for her. people should have more considiration. She has been damaged very badley and should be looked after better. Ryan was really mean to her. He is a worthless brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl View Post
    So Whitney has to fend for herself. I feel sorry for her. people should have more considiration. She has been damaged very badley and should be looked after better. Ryan was really mean to her. He is a worthless brother.
    She should look after herself better too.. she threw herself at connor and allowed herself to be used.... She needs to get tougher and Carol annoyed me last night as Ricky had gotten through to her to come home
    Super Mod

Thread Information