Page 262 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362762 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Ronnie and Kat being home with their babies already was quiet fast imo

Yeh was a bit fast wasnt it?! lol.

Yeh Ronnie gave a convincing performance as the shocked mother. She maybe should have tried some mouth to mouth? Loved Alfie giving a speech outside The Vic lol Like David Cameron!

Kat was never in hospital with her baby as he was born in the Vic.

In any case you are both a bit behind the times. As long as there are no complications, mother and baby are shipped out within 24 hours of the birth these days.

I must admit that I haven't watched the last couple of episodes. I didn't want to see Ronnie lose yet another child - Kat neither.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Ok this is just my take on the last episode,, Kat in hospital due to complications,, ok thats all fine and well, but leaving Charlie taking care of the baby was a bit much , and he says ILL BE BACK IN TWO TICKS,, yea right.. I am also shocked that Alfie stayed down so long to party and Mo ,,they left a new born baby upstairs alone,,Charlie once again has failed Kat..putting his needs ahead of Kat and yes this new baby, My heart did go out to Ronnie, but what she did was terrible,, to let another mother think the child that died was hers,, its so wrong in so many ways..But hey its EE.. but still Will Tommy ever be taken back to Kat and Alfie ??? Kat is going to blame Charlie, Alfie and Mo .................

I think last night's episode was based around three fairly unbelievable scenarios.

1. Charlie would leave the baby for so long and seemingly not care (and, incidentally, that he got so drunk so quickly).
    2. Connor would ever in a million years fancy Carol
    3. Christian would be so distraught over a New Year's kiss which was instigated by the other man in any case.

Actually, the one believable bit I think was what Ronnie did.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (03-01-2011), Chris_2k11 (03-01-2011)

Two things bothered me: Ronnie taking baby James in a cab home without a car seat. Kat running from hospital with only losing so much blood a couple of hours ago. Not possible. I had the same thing with my first baby and had to take two plasma packed bags iv and still after two days I felt like falling down when getting out of bed.

I felt more for Kat than Ronnie so strange as they both gave outstanding performances. I nearly didn't watch because I knew I had to cry.

Kat and Ronnie's babies must look the spit of each other - I dont get why Ronnie didnt call out when she left the house with James or call 999 ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Crimbo Cracker View Post
    I dont get why Ronnie didnt call out when she left the house with James or call 999 ???????????
    Cos then we wouldn't be having this storyline! ha

Quote Originally Posted by The Explosive Elf View Post
    3. Christian would be so distraught over a New Year's kiss which was instigated by the other man in any case.
    Oh god I agree, he was going completely OTT about it.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_2k11 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (04-01-2011)

Poor Kat I really felt for her tonight but she knows it is not her baby

Ronnie is one heartless cow to do that - I hope the truth comes out soon this story is very far fetched imo it is like something from Sunset Beach

Thread Information