Page 733 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 233633683723731732733734735743783833 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Quite right, mona. Actually, I bet it turns out that he secretly left it to the real love of his life, Shirley and that he gave her all his money, which is why he has none left.
    is there any need for you to be so rude? havee i done anything to you to deserve this?

wwhy did phil not tell sharon it was shirley who told ronnie about the money and why their so skint ? oh cos hes protecting her not blabbibg obn her!!

Quite right, mona. Actually, I bet it turns out that he secretly left it to the real love of his life, Shirley and that he gave her all his money, which is why he has none left.
    is there any need for you to be so rude? havee i done anything to you to deserve this?

wwhy did phil not tell sharon it was shirley who told ronnie about the money and why their so skint ? oh cos hes protecting her not blabbibg on her!! and why is he constantly lying to sharon that he knows shirley is micks mother? yet again PROTECTING shirley for no reason!!

i havent made anything upi dont know if you know, but a few years ago steve mcf actually said in an interview shirley was the love of his life. ive not seen anything since where hes said sharon is. funny that.

not telling her he hasnt changed it back and should do after they married is actually wrong. what happened if it was him who ended up in a coma, he wouldnt be able to tell sharon then it was a mistake, hes lucky that its just prison and not half brain dead. any man would tell their wife who they wanted to be with for life that they changed it and would change it back considering he needed her to sign. how on earth did ben not know if he needed ben to sign it?
    Last edited by monalisa62003; 10-01-2015 at 21:23.

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa62003 View Post
    if phil was so bothered, he wouldve changed it sooner. its been 3 months since the wedding and he didnt mention it?

but i think it would be stupid if phil wasnt annoyed with sharon theyve lost the arches, if she was more on the ball and not being so rude to ben it might not have happened
    Phil didnt even remember until they came to visit him...

I think he'll be annoyed at Ben, I mean, he was the one that did it not Sharron...

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa62003 View Post

wwhy did phil not tell sharon it was shirley who told ronnie about the money and why their so skint ? oh cos hes protecting her not blabbibg obn her!!
    He didnt tell Shirley about alerting Ronnie because it doesnt matter. Ronnie stole the cash, not Shirley. Its not important.

Phil and Sharron are together for the foreseeable future and I think all these "signs" you're seeing are nothing. If you look hard enough, you can see anything.
    Last edited by xx_Dan_xx; 11-01-2015 at 11:13.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xx_Dan_xx For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-01-2015), parkerman (11-01-2015)

Phil still has feelings for Shirley though.

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post
    He didnt tell Shirley about alerting Ronnie because it doesnt matter. Ronnie stole the cash, not Shirley. Its not important.
    Totally agree Dan.

Also, I've said this before but it bears repeating: we can't assume that just because we haven't seen characters saying/doing something, that they didn't take place. Take the above example of Phil telling Sharon about Shirley and Ronnie - he may have told her but the writers didn't consider it an important enough scene to show. The same goes for Phil not telling Sharon about Ben and Abi, which Mona kept alluding to in her posts. It's obvious that he did indeed tell her but it wasn't an essential scene for us to see.

We need to use our imagination to fill in the blanks as it's impossible to show all the character interactions that happen, and frankly it'd be pretty boring viewing if all minor interactions were shown.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 11-01-2015 at 17:07.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (11-01-2015), parkerman (11-01-2015)

I'm still not really clear why the £19,500 left to Kat in Harry's will has only just come to light, some 12 years after it was revealed he left £18,000 to Zoe....
    Last edited by parkerman; 11-01-2015 at 18:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Totally agree Dan.

Also, I've said this before but it bears repeating: we can't assume that just because we haven't seen characters saying/doing something, that they didn't take place. Take the above example of Phil telling Sharon about Shirley and Ronnie - he may have told her but the writers didn't consider it an important enough scene to show. The same goes for Phil not telling Sharon about Ben and Abi, which Mona kept alluding to in her posts. It's obvious that he did indeed tell her but it wasn't an essential scene for us to see.

We need to use our imagination to fill in the blanks as it's impossible to show all the character interactions that happen, and frankly it'd be pretty boring viewing if all minor interactions were shown.
    Maybe we need to stop using our imagination and just watch as things unfold????

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Totally agree Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Well, yes, I see what you're saying - that we shouldn't let our imaginations run wild and invent unlikely events.

The point I was trying to make to a certain poster though is that life goes on as normal for the characters when they're off-screen and we have to understand that things are said and done which aren't shown. For example, we're not shown the characters going to the loo several times a day, but we know that it's supposed to happen.

We're only shown the dramatic highlights of the characters' lives.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 11-01-2015 at 18:49.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (12-01-2015), parkerman (11-01-2015)

I'm still not really clear why the £19,500 left to Kat in Harry's will has only just come to light, some 12 years after it was revealed he left £18,000 to Zoe....
    Hmm Maybe Charlie had it and gave it to Moe during the holidays. Maybe Charlie thought it was best to not tell her as he knew she wouldnt accept it and only decided to give her it when he heard how she is struggling with money ?.

Thread Information