Page 720 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 220620670710718719720721722730770820 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    The honeymoon period may have been an extremely short one!

Like all the Mitchells, Phil only really cares about famerlee so it doesn't surprise me when he doesn't give a damn for others around him. He does care occasionally, when the mood takes him, but he's a very selfish man at heart. Anyway, hopefully we'll find out the truth about what the community (including Sharon and Phil) thinks about Mick trashing the Vic during the next episode.

I'm signing off now. Goodnight Mona (and anyone else who's reading).
    this is why it was different with shirley. in 2011 phil actually went to get heather to bring over for shirley as they had fallen out. he let heather live with them when he couldnt stand her. if phil is supposed to be so madly in love with sharon, he would care about her welfare and her feelings. i think people forget what phil did for shirley as their recent thing has overshadowed it all

thought you meant the honeymoon period was still going as they still dont have any issues between them. phil and shirley were a lot closer after their non wedding. does sharon even know ben is dating abi

I find it funny dom said linda henry would be used more with the carters, but shes used less than she was with the mitchells. at least she wasnt overshadowed with them and the heather reveal actually overshadowed sharons return

i realize i go on abit, but im annoyed at how shirls secret is overshadowed and were not being delivered what was promised. some people dont even like her with the carters and are glad mick and linda chucked her out they didnt want her with phil and they dont want her with the carters she cant win
    Last edited by monalisa62003; 27-12-2014 at 23:01.

Where has Linda gone? Hope she's back soon.

i did find sonia leaving the pub funny

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-12-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa62003 View Post
    does sharon being lindas best mate not count for phil then?

i just find it hard to believe there'd be no reaction from phil and sharon
    Yes I was surprised Sharon didn't ask Phil to ask Mick what was wrong and where Linda was but hopefully tonight more will be shown

philip could not get any peace and quite time and he sure didn't seem to care one ounce about shirley or her family sorry monalisa true love is not shining through

mick or linda will have tell the kids as nancy thinks affair
    Last edited by lizann; 29-12-2014 at 23:48.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-12-2014), parkerman (29-12-2014), Perdita (30-12-2014)

philip could not get any peace and quite time and he sure didn't seem to care one ounce about shirley or her family sorry monalisa true love is not shining through

Last edited by lizann; 29-12-2014 at 23:47.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

it wasnt just about shirley though was it. sharon was worrying about linda and phil couldnt give rats arseabout her, at lest ive been told he was willing to give shirley money till he knew it was for dean.and phil knows shirley is micks mother yet is lying to sharon about it. didnt he say hedidnt know why mick lasshed out

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

it wasnt just about shirley though was it. sharon was worrying about linda and phil couldnt give rats **** about her, at lest ive been told he was willing to give shirley money till he knew it was for dean.and phil knows shirley is micks mother yet is lying to sharon about it. didnt he say hedidnt know why mick lasshed out if he told sharon shirley is micks mum maybe she wouldnt need to worry as much. i think you'll find phil getting fed up about sharon caring about her mates is less true love than willing to give his ex who shot him money and ye i know he chucked her out but only cos the others wanted her out

my point is phil does care about shirley or else he would have got rid of her himself as soon as she came in the house
    Last edited by monalisa62003; 30-12-2014 at 08:29.

Lovely scenes between Linda and Mick again last night - I must admit they had me welling up. I'm glad Linda was feeling strong enough to tell her mother and Sharon the truth.

Shirley really put the cat among the pigeons by telling Ronnie about the money!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (30-12-2014), lizann (30-12-2014)

just watched it. i think phil wanted shirley to go cos hes worried sharon might find out he knew shirl is micks mum. think shirl was referring to it when she said thats why he didnt want her there. he was willing to give her the money before she mentioned dean. phil didnt want to throw shirley out like that he was actually listening to her i think he understands more cos he knows

Thread Information