Page 257 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357757 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    Yeh Janine is really turning the screw lol I bet Ryan knows what's going on. God it reminds me of the Sixth Sense when the mother is keeping the girl sick, aghhh

I loved how Stacey was effected by what Janine said.

And the stuff with Jay. Billy knows what he's talking about. Jay should have listened to him. Phil isn't loyal to anyone. He looks after number 1.
    What Janine say I missed parts?

I do love the scenes with Pat and Janine they have a great dynamic together they hate and love each other at the same time

I feel for poor Peter - Whitney has become a right boring bitch of a character since she got with Billy

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    OK WHAT DID U GUYS THINK OF THE "NEW" BEN,, oh for heavens sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this one looks even worse than the first one

The new Ben looks awful imo

new Ben is Jay with glasses...

Evil Jay hahahahaha
    Last edited by Siobhan; 14-12-2010 at 13:53.
    Super Mod

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (17-12-2010), Chris_2k11 (14-12-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    What Janine say I missed parts?

I do love the scenes with Pat and Janine they have a great dynamic together they hate and love each other at the same time

I feel for poor Peter - Whitney has become a right boring bitch of a character since she got with Billy
    She told her that he'd gone away for a few days, and something else cant quite remember. But Ryan and Stacey were meant go away together and he couldnt go cos obviously he's being kept captive by Janine lol So Stacey thinks he's stood her up and has chosen Janine.

Difficult to decide on the new Ben by first glance, but who knows he may be good.

Cant wait for Whitney and Connor to get it on. Shame about Peter, but Connor is so sexy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sean slater For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (14-12-2010)

So Stacey is now barring Ryan from seeing his daughter Lily as she didnt get sex as chose his wife Janine - pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    So Stacey is now barring Ryan from seeing his daughter Lily as she didnt get sex as chose his wife Janine - pathetic
    no, not just that.. Janine sent a reply to Stacey on his phone saying something like he would contact her when he wants to see Lily.. so has nothing to do with sex but I can understand why she is annoyed.. you can't just say or pick and choose when you want to see your child.. you are either a part of their life or you are not.. coming and going is not good for a child
    Super Mod

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (15-12-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    no, not just that.. Janine sent a reply to Stacey on his phone saying something like he would contact her when he wants to see Lily.. so has nothing to do with sex but I can understand why she is annoyed.. you can't just say or pick and choose when you want to see your child.. you are either a part of their life or you are not.. coming and going is not good for a child
    Sorry I'd say Stacey is more annoyed she couldnt get away for her dirty weekend with Ryan

I like the new Ben good start. He's turning into a right bad boy ha. And Phil actually appreciated it. I'm hoping Ben and Jay do call some sort of truce. Ben is just jealous that Jay is taking over from him. But it will never be the case. Phil loves his son. Hopefully Jay can still have some part in Phil's life though cos they have been getting on well.

Billy and Julie, way to go! lol. And Connor and Whitney, well everyone was getting it on tonight. And Whitney certainly looked happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    Yeh Janine is really turning the screw lol I bet Ryan knows what's going on. God it reminds me of the Sixth Sense when the mother is keeping the girl sick, aghhh

I loved how Stacey was effected by what Janine said.

And the stuff with Jay. Billy knows what he's talking about. Jay should have listened to him. Phil isn't loyal to anyone. He looks after number 1.
    Hope he never finds out how Phil treated his dad. ( I ow you and other stuff) It has sent him towards the really bad guys. And then to his unfortunate end.

Thread Information