Page 1039 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 395399399891029103710381039104010411049 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

is this the last appearance of Lucas? While I understand he's in prison for life, it was nice to see a returning character.
    Last edited by xx_Dan_xx; 10-03-2016 at 23:29.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xx_Dan_xx For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-03-2016), flappinfanny (13-03-2016), Glen1 (11-03-2016), Splashy (11-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post
    is this the last appearance of Lucas? While I understand he's in prison for life, it was nice to see a returning character.
    I've really enjoyed seeing him again too. I haven't read any spoilers about any further appearances, but to me it felt like the end of it tonight. If that's true, I hope we see him again a few years down the line.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (13-03-2016)

jack's mate dc skase from bill always a home for ex bill

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post
    I doubt it. Even EE wouldn't be able to bring back a guy who was in prison for 3 murders, attempted murder, kidnapping and holding someone prisoner, then holding several people prisoner, and then attempting to break out of prison. There's no way EE could get someone out of prison with that kind of record without making it believable. The justice system isn't THAT bad!

I'm not surprised the wedding turned out not to be Jacks'. The idea that Jack would move on so quickly was just too ridiculous. Plus, I've seen a similar kind of scene done before with several films and such. Not exactly original, but still highly enjoyable!

The scenes with Nancy and Lee broke my heart, because I know what's coming in later eps with Ollie and everything. I just hope they can find a way through it all.

As for Phil; well, that's basically the same as it has been up to now. He keeps drinking, going through some personal sh*t and anger etc. Nothing new.

Lucas and Denise; was among the best I saw! I loved the scene where she went to tell him to get lost! If there was ever any doubt that he was still not right in the head, there isn't now. Guy's completely round the bend! I'm just glad Denise has now well and truly seen it, and hopefully Jordan has got it through his skull now, too. I hope Jordan gets out soon, as I was enjoying his character.

I was a bit mad at Patrick. It seemed so heartless of him to keep going on at Denise to abandon little JJ. I mean, what's going to happen to the poor kid if Denise won't take him in? I know he's afraid that Lucas will still have a connection to Denise, but that's already a done deal, as he's Chelsea's father etc. I also found it despicable of him because he was never there for his own boys, and now he's trying to convince Denise to abandon someone else's child that she can help. I personally hope that him calling social services will blow up in his face, and get Denise throwing him out. On the other hand, though, I can understand that he's going through an awful lot right now, what with Claudette and everything. But then again, he was never fond of JJ and Jordan anyway. With any luck, Claudette will come up right behind him and give him a heart attack!

The ending was the best! Though, like everyone else, I can't figure out how Claudette managed to dig herself out of a grave (even if it was shallow), get out the house without anyone noticing, and wander around the streets for hours with a busted head??? I'm guessing she has amnesia for the moment, so that's her taken care of for the time being. Once she gets her memory back, she'll obviously be back for revenge.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to storyseeker1 For This Useful Post:

Splashy (11-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by storyseeker1 View Post
    I doubt it. Even EE wouldn't be able to bring back a guy who was in prison for 3 murders, attempted murder, kidnapping and holding someone prisoner, then holding several people prisoner, and then attempting to break out of prison. There's no way EE could get someone out of prison with that kind of record without making it believable. The justice system isn't THAT bad!
    I can't speak for anyone else, but when I said I hope we see Lucas again I meant in prison. They can wring a lot of drama out of prison visits as we've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by storyseeker1 View Post
    The ending was the best! Though, like everyone else, I can't figure out how Claudette managed to dig herself out of a grave (even if it was shallow), get out the house without anyone noticing, and wander around the streets for hours with a busted head??? I'm guessing she has amnesia for the moment, so that's her taken care of for the time being. Once she gets her memory back, she'll obviously be back for revenge.
    I wonder if Gavin could be involved in Claudette's escape?

I still say there's a reason we weren't shown Vincent digging the grave or even the grave itself (possibly because it would have been obvious Claudette could escape from it if she wasn't quite dead - which could have spoiled the surprise).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 11-03-2016 at 03:10.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (11-03-2016), Splashy (11-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Can only think Vincent panicked about Patrick contacting the police and moved her before the concrete was laid. Be interesting to see if eventually we get a plausible explanation . Assuming she recovers I guess Claudette gets control again over Vincent .
    but why was Vincent looking so worried and shifty when he saw the concrete had been laid?

if he knew Claudette wasn't under there

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Splashy (11-03-2016)

and for me Patrick was poor?

one minute stumbling around hardly able to speak coherently and dragging his leg

next walking and talking like the stroke never happened?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (11-03-2016), Splashy (11-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    but why was Vincent looking so worried and shifty when he saw the concrete had been laid?

if he knew Claudette wasn't under there
    I think Vincent tends to look suspicious even when he hasn't done anything wrong. But I wonder if Vincent's concerned look on this occasion was more about keeping us viewers not to suspect anything and add impact to the final scene ?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-03-2016), sarah c (11-03-2016), Splashy (11-03-2016)

Did anybody think of this when the wedding couple was revealed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2TYGU6OcXk

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timalay For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-03-2016), flappinfanny (13-03-2016), Rear window (11-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I wonder if Gavin could be involved in Claudette's escape?

I still say there's a reason we weren't shown Vincent digging the grave or even the grave itself (possibly because it would have been obvious Claudette could escape from it if she wasn't quite dead - which could have spoiled the surprise).
    Makes a lot of sense Dazzle on both counts. Gavin certainly seems to be aware of everything going on in every household on Albert Square. Just hope we get some answers and resolved storylines in the near future. Bobby Beale for starters, who will probably be back soon for the Easter holidays.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-03-2016), flappinfanny (13-03-2016)

Thread Information